Author Topic: SWOS remake art & opinions wanted  (Read 7013 times)

Offline Synchronated

• Superstar
    • Synchronated SWOS Updates
Re: SWOS remake art & opinions wanted
« Reply #15 on: 25 October 2013, 17:14:53 »
It's at least got great potential IMO considering the limitations of tablet controls, and codies aren't going to release anything/let anyone do a proper release of SWOS anyway.

Offline steviebwoy78

• PRO
« Reply #16 on: 07 October 2015, 10:32:00 »
Tiki Taka Soccer is actually a great game. I've got it on my Android phone and play it all the time, though apart from the graphical style it's not very comparable to Sensi. The controls are gesture-based, so a swipe will shoot, a tap on a player will pass it, and a tap on the ground to dribble. It works surprisingly well and is keeping me entertained in my few downtime moments (with an 18 month old baby boy, these aren't very often!).

I've no idea if this is the same project or not - I suspect it isn't which suggests to me that this one has fallen by the wayside, a shame as it looked quite promising to me.

Offline steviebwoy78

• PRO
« Reply #17 on: 07 October 2015, 14:13:19 »
Well, this shows how little I know! I've just had a delve around the DeviantArt page for the guy that submitted the screenshots, and he's posted some work for Tiki Taka Soccer on his page. Thus, it appears that this game eventually became Tiki Taka Soccer.

http://masakari666.deviantart.com/art/Tiki-Taka-Soccer-alpha-UI-UX-and-Game-graphics-509241689

Offline Galatapalace

• TRIAL
« Reply #18 on: 18 December 2017, 03:06:11 »
cheers

I was looking if any tries to remake of swos and then searching from google I saw these posts... Really excited the idea... 

Since I am not a programmer I can't contribute too much related with but I do help for database development, work for numbering player skills etc.  And of course can share ideas.. Plus, I know to use Corel Draw if it helps..

Licencing we should think about it. May be we can get a solution.. No need to be discouraged...

forward to getting responded...