Author Topic: what annoys u while ur playing?  (Read 15097 times)

Offline Playaveli

• 'Sherlock'
  • Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
  • "SWOS - A way of life" (J.R.)
    • Visit me on Facebook
Re: what annoys u while ur playing?
« Reply #45 on: 16 May 2017, 11:27:00 »
Definitely saying gh, hf, specially gl! And other things like that, is to break the concentration of the contricant.  :D :D ;)
Postscript: I know of opponents who ask you something and start the game fast hahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, I understand that everyone does it by protocol, education and friendliness. It's a good thing I think, doesn't anyone else think so?

"hf" or similar is a must, sure!

But GH? A match lasts 90 mins... and sometimes even longer!
Not sure if Bayern coach Hitzfeld in 1999 CL final said to Alex Ferguson "good half".... ;D

I don't understand the sense in it...  :P

For those about to SWOS - We salute you
http://www.facebook.com/playaveli.swos

Offline gatifun

• TRIAL
« Reply #46 on: 16 May 2017, 11:52:31 »
Definitely saying gh, hf, specially gl! And other things like that, is to break the concentration of the contricant.  :D :D ;)
Postscript: I know of opponents who ask you something and start the game fast hahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, I understand that everyone does it by protocol, education and friendliness. It's a good thing I think, doesn't anyone else think so?

"hf" or similar is a must, sure!

But GH? A match lasts 90 mins... and sometimes even longer!
Not sure if Bayern coach Hitzfeld in 1999 CL final said to Alex Ferguson "good half".... ;D

I don't understand the sense in it...  :P

Yes, "gh" sometimes isn't true. Personally, I find hard say gh when I scored 3-0 for example, or if the other one scored 3-0 or similar against me, but getting quiet is difficult too. 2 weeks ago, 0-5 against Nestoroide at half time, He told me "I'm lucky, everything goes to the net", and I thought " noooo, you are polite but not lucky, hahaha, I'm very much worse than you! And I want you to try the best again because I like seeing you playing!"

Offline Playaveli

• 'Sherlock'
  • Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
  • "SWOS - A way of life" (J.R.)
    • Visit me on Facebook
« Reply #47 on: 16 May 2017, 12:17:09 »
Hehe, yea! I understand that! :D

For those about to SWOS - We salute you
http://www.facebook.com/playaveli.swos