Lately someone even wrote "sorry" after he fouled me for a penalty (no injury happened). COME ON?!?!?! This is ridiculous...
I absolutely do not agree:
1. For me SWoS is real football. When I play real football (ofc friendly basis) and kick, tackle etc. someone, I would say at least sorry. Even if it awarded penalty. Really it does not related with the ref. decision. This is true for any hard tackle, not just for penalties.
2. When I try to do a nice (or a not so nice) goal, but instead I was given a penalty, it is a very boring way of scoring - for both side. My happiness level is much more higher after a "real" goal, if I score it, or even it is scored aginst me. A sorry is absolutely adequate for me.
I almost agree with your older points, but sometimes you do not have time, energy (or language knowledge) to really talked with someone. So instead we use ritual, polite things. As I learned, in SWoS these are "HF, GL, GH and GG". A ritual is always a bit (or much) empty, but it is politeness. First it was annoying for me too, but I do it now. Totally agree, that a real talk is much much more better.
And also does not agree with R&R's 3rd. It is for me is a technical issue. This is not real chat, just a mechanical way of letting somebody know of something, like a ring of a bell. But after - let's start real conversation.
What's annoys me?
1. When a player instantly hits ESC, when see frozen pitch. (Almost cheating for me.)
2. Do not even answer when a tell him some real word, not just GL, HF - so the problem maybe is not with these but with lack of anything else.
3. On another night one player had too much terrible tackle against me. In 2 matches I have gotten 4 injuries, and awarded me 2 penalties. Some times he said "S", this is not the problem here, but it was too much
And agree with R&R's 2nd, it is also very strange for me too. Maybe who do it, does not understand it?
But really these do not annoy me. I am waiting my first real annoyance factor.