Author Topic: Sensible Days 2017 - Budapest (Csillebérc), Hungary, July 29/30 (MAIN TOPIC)  (Read 7500 times)

Offline Hawkz

• Special Moderator
  • PRO
What about equipment for 50 players? Do we have this?

Hi andib,

normally we will play on 6 Amigas/PCs and we have the equipments for them. :)

Currently 46 players are playing on PC and 42 on Amiga.

Even if we have to play maybe in 7-8 groups, we can still manage it.

Offline andib

• Management
  • Superstar

Hi andib,

Perfect
Vamos los ticos, esta noche tenemos que ganar

Offline Hawkz

• Special Moderator
  • PRO
Informations about the Sensi Days 2017 location

Dear All,

I have gathered for you a lot of useful information about the Csillebérc Leisure Center, where this years Sensi Days will be held.

You will have an overview and info about the bungalows, game room, restaurant, swimming pool in my summary.

Don't forget to bring your swimming shorts!  ;D :D 8)

I have attached this summary to the first post as well and you can download the high quality version from here: Download link

27 days and counting.  8)

Cheers,

Hawkz

Offline Playaveli

• 'Sherlock'
  • Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
  • "SWOS - A way of life" (J.R.)
    • Visit me on Facebook

Sounds great! I think 6 groups will just be fine, especially with last years format!

For those about to SWOS - We salute you
http://www.facebook.com/playaveli.swos

Offline AndYpsilon

• SWOS-Warrior
  • Management
  • SWOS Legend

Hi andib,

Perfect

Great! But I'm missing some Hungarian veterans! What about FLegby, Dinniye and Davkas? :)
Sensi Days: 4th place PC-SWOS 2010 (Wroclaw) & 2011 (Varna), 2nd place XBOX-SWOS 2011, 2nd place PC-SWOS / PC-Topscorer 2013 (Berlin), Amiga-Best-Defence 2015 (Lubin)

Offline bromberg

• Special Moderator
  • Cpt.
We hope Flegby can join, he will see the week of Days.
Dinnye will visit us, but don't plan playing on tournament.
Davkas can't join, he is on holidays that weekend.

Offline Hawkz

• Special Moderator
  • PRO
Dear All!

Only 4 days to go until this years Sensi Days!

We have closed the applications with 53 participants. :)

Finishing touches are ongoing, we are already eagerly waiting for the tournament to begin!

Find attached the menu for the weekend.

Cheers,

Hawkz

Offline dior

• Management
  • SWOS Legend
  • i found my SWOS Holy Graal
Great! Just one thing, I've spottet there is something missing in the Saturday and Sunday dinner descriptions. I've caorrected it for you, thats fine.
Be sensible!

Offline Hawkz

• Special Moderator
  • PRO
Great! Just one thing, I've spottet there is something missing in the Saturday and Sunday dinner descriptions. I've caorrected it for you, thats fine.

You got the point!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Hawkz

• Special Moderator
  • PRO
We have 49 players on PC and 44 players on Amiga. :)

Offline Hawkz

• Special Moderator
  • PRO
2 days to go!

You can reach bromberg and me on the following numbers, just in case:

Bromberg: 0036 20/442-7579

Hawkz: 0036 30/563 936

We will be at the location already on Thursday evening.

Cheers,

Hawkz

Offline transylvanicus

• TRIAL
  • Born in 1989, SWS-er since 1999
I would like to thank the organisers and players of this tournament for embracing us in the community, for being friendly and open (even we're quite "silent" at the beginning  ;D ) and to congratulate everybody for showing a huge level of SWOS skills.
I was impressed by the organisation - the location was perfect-thought and I consider it very difficult to organise from A to Z every detail of such an event - so a big congratulations for the organisers!
We'll keep in touch and maybe see you next year(s)  ;)
George-Florin Feder

Offline djowger

• Goalscoring superstar hero!
  • Management
  • SWOS Legend
  • SWOS - The gameplay that never gets old.
Thx to all for a nice and very hot and sweaty weekend in Budapest :)

Great job by organizers Hawkz and Bromberg. You guys made everything so easy for all of us this weekend.

Congrats to all Winner(s) and medalists Blazej, Andib, Playa, Foka, Lobo, Micha, Dota and Kasapin. Very tough tournaments all of them.

I think we needed a little more cheering during the ko games in general, but the danes gave it a shot at least. On the other hand it was business as usual for the big favorites. Well deserved by Blazej to take home another two titles like it was no big deal, while everyone else struggling to make it far. ;)
I feel bad for my friend Andib who made runner up on pc this year. So close to make it, and played out of this world all day making other world class players look like noobs sometimes. At least you won the prize for best defender. I know this is also important for you. Maybe next year mate :)

It was very funny to end the sensi days with a 5 player dynablaster game at the polish bungalow. Maybe this should be another side tournament? ;)

In the end thx for all the talks and games with the old and new players. Cu next time for another SWOS tournament somewhere...

Offline Blazej_Bdg

• Cpt.
Big thanks and congratulations to organizers for such a great tournament. Hawkz, Bromberg, and the rest who helps you like Abelxavier, Szeszesek and other hungarians, you did a great thing! Location, food, tournament was on a top level!

It was nice to see some friends known from online like Enbino, Szeszesek, Dota and others.

Big respect to Mladen and Kasapin for their performance on PC, i'm pretty sure if we are playing on standard tactics you guys will fight for trophies (also hope to play tournament like that).

Abelxavier, great result on amiga! I think you can get even more with that style! Unfortunately we didn't play a single game, looking for that on next sensi days! :)

Big respect also for danish crew for holding great atmosphere of tournament by cheering Dota, Djowger, Andib and Klaris.

Playa, insane level on amiga! I thought you gonna destroy me in this final. Hopefully i found my timing and got some luck in most important game. Congrats for your 11th sensi days title!

Andib and Bomb, great matches vs both of you!

Congrats to medalists and thanks to all participants! I hope to see all of you next time!

Cheers

Offline Playaveli

• 'Sherlock'
  • Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
  • "SWOS - A way of life" (J.R.)
    • Visit me on Facebook
Hey everyone!

It's been another great Sensible Days event which we've been to.
First of all, a big thanks to Hawkz and Bromberg. From a viewpoint of organizing you did an excellent job. As djowGer said, "you made it so easy for us", in every possible way (location support, tournament setup, bungalows, food...). At no point I had a feeling of being stressed by anything. Infact, it felt like Sensible (Holi)days! :)
Also thank you to the rest of the Hungarian crew for helping wherever they could.

@Hawkz: Your excel sheet for Amiga/PC/Classic is just amazing! One could see you are "quite" familiar with this kind of stuff... Brilliant!
The magazine got some nice little extras! Very enjoyable to read. And the magnet for the fridge is just neat! Thank you for that!

It was nice to see some new faces, from France, Romania, Poland, Austria (ruhbi) and of course the Hungarians, Szeszesesesesek (...still cannot pronounce it ;D ) and Abelxavier. You are really great people.

Thanks to my German mates (+ lobo/dior) for spending 2 nice days in Budapest ahead of the tournaments.

PC retrospective:
- djowGer and Mladen on a killing spree in group stage, 75 and 76 goals... my oh my! ;D Sanek won the group D ahead of djowger, with less than the half of goals scored!
- my own playa2.tac experiment failed! Went back to playa1 in supergroup, worked better then! Went out on 119th minute by Bomb... :D Damn, penalties would have been cool...
- andib, congrats for your performance on PC, you played an amazing tournament. For me, you will always be a pot-1 guy now. Seemed like you embraced the PC version, in every gameplay detail!
- m.c.t. back in old 2007-form! silent... but deadly! Bad luck to meet Mladen in first KO-stage!
- AndYpsilon saving the German honor, being 2nd place in MASTER group and reaching semis! Well done!!
- DoTa reaching 3rd place in group stage on his debut! Much respect for that!

Last but not least, Blazej... A consistent run to the title, managing to keep the dropdowns low (e.g., 2-3 vs. bomb in QF). You didn't show the playing skill brilliance of last year, but you kept it together and got the right mindset to strike back in the important moments. Much respect!

AMIGA retrospective:
- djowGer on a killing spree, yet AGAIN! ;D 65 goals...
- lobo winning the group ahead of Blazej! The machine was on temperature!
- Of course, andib and abelxavier... Guys, you both didn't want to be first placed?? Penalities to decide a group-outcome... LOL! HAHA!  :D
- About myself, I think I played my best Amiga matches since a long time... reaching the final after 2009, again. Really happy with my performance. Maybe was a little over-motivated in the final, resulting in two early penalties for Blazej to kill the game.
- DoTa winning a great paprika final vs. Paider!
- bomb vs. Sanek in LAST 16... what an amazing battle!

Last but not least (again), Blazej... same as on PC, you didn't play with brilliance (compared to last year), but with mentality (e.g., you almost went down 0-3 vs. Micha in first KO, but instead ended 1-2).  Despite the penalties, you played a flawless first final leg. There is no doubt about your status as the world's best player!
In Germany, we say: The best horse only jumps the height it really needs to!

BIG CONGRATS, Blazej!!

CLASSIC retrospective:
- Great moments in there... best atmosphere match "Schulle vs. Dior"! That was very intense. We need more moments like this, again!
- Very happy to win it as my 11th Sensible Days title!

Hope to see you all next year, wherever it may be!

RESULTS:

PC: http://sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4333
AMIGA: http://sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4334
CLASSIC: http://sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4335

Rankings will follow this evening... Stay tuned!

For those about to SWOS - We salute you
http://www.facebook.com/playaveli.swos