Author Topic: Sensible Days 2018  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Playaveli

• 'Sherlock'
  • Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
  • "SWOS - A way of life" (J.R.)
    • Visit me on Facebook
Re: Sensible Days 2018
« Reply #15 on: 04 October 2017, 23:18:02 »
@HairFU:
Can you offer 2-3 overnights with 8 meals in total for max. 120 Euro in Hamburg, near that [connected] location?

For those about to SWOS - We salute you
http://www.facebook.com/playaveli.swos

Offline HairFU

• SWOS Legend
« Reply #16 on: 04 October 2017, 23:29:34 »
There is a Hotel next door at the location of [connected] if I can make an agreement with them, maybe.
As I said before this is only meant to be as an emergency plan. No serious bid at the moment. The idea of having Sensible Days at [connected] location is only the case if there is nothing left and it is the last chance to have Sensible Days in 2018. So if there is a minimum of a chance to make the Sensible Days anywhere else then make it there.
If the chances are very low to make it anywhere else until December, then ask me and I will look what I can do :) But before you ask me, try to make it in Rotterdam or anywhere else if there are serious ideas. If there are not serious ideas left in December, ask me and then I will ask [connected] guys (and they have to decide). But from what I know and what players of [connected] cup 2016 (for example Djowger, ElMichaJ, Bomb, Heinair, Itchy...) have seen, [connected] location should be big enough to make it as a gaming location :)
What I can offer for sure (if I am allowed to use the [connected] location - what I have to find out), I can offer a Room for free where you can sleep with air bed or camping bed. I know that is not what we need for Sensible Days. But if this ist the last chance to have Sensible Days in 2018 I could offer that. From what I know location would not be that expensive. So money for that would be nothing to worry about (I think so).
« Last Edit: 04 October 2017, 23:44:51 by HairFU »

Offline Sebatosh

• TRIAL
« Reply #17 on: 13 October 2017, 06:56:06 »
Allright! We've found an affordable place to stay for 50-80 people! It's a place in the city centre of Rotterdam, less than 2km from WORM: Hostel Mafkees. It's close to the new Eurotrash Brewery, which is also a recommended visit!  Price to be discussed, but it was pretty cheap + breakfast included... Next, I will go indepth with the people from WORM...

@Rock and Roll -> is it possible to meet up sometime soon to discuss the possible Sensible Days in Rotterdam?

Offline Rock and Roll

• Euroleague Enthousiast & Sensi Days 2016 Organizer
  • Management
  • SWOS Legend
« Reply #18 on: 13 October 2017, 11:17:55 »
Hi sure, just give me a shout when!
Sending PM now :)
If you smell what the Rock is cooking....

Sensible Days 2016 (Almelo): XBLA SWOS Bronze Medallist

Offline romanista

• Ajacied
  • PRO
  • Sensi since may 13, 1992
    • Sensidays 2016
« Reply #19 on: 23 October 2017, 12:50:18 »
We're speakiing with sabastosh november 3rd, will then update
Organiser of the first Dutch Swos cup 2006 & co-organiser Sensi-days 2016

Offline HairFU

• SWOS Legend
« Reply #20 on: 08 November 2017, 23:46:51 »
Are there any news about Sensible Days in Rotterdam or anywhere else?

Offline ElMichaJ

• ElMichaJ
  • Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
    • ElMichaJ
« Reply #21 on: 09 November 2017, 11:37:04 »
well yes :) what about serbia, bulgaria, denmark, poland or italy ;) ?
hey hey hey .... ElMichaJ

Offline Sebatosh

• TRIAL
« Reply #22 on: 09 November 2017, 20:39:46 »
yesss, we had a great meeting with the Sensi guys last week; now I'm meeting up with the head honchos of WORM beginning next week, to see if there are no problems for them... we'll keep you posted!

Offline Rock and Roll

• Euroleague Enthousiast & Sensi Days 2016 Organizer
  • Management
  • SWOS Legend
« Reply #23 on: 10 November 2017, 10:15:38 »
Exactly,

If there are other options / bids, then please just press on with preparing your bid book.
We will do the same. Our bid is a bit different than previous editions.
At the moment we don't know if we can organize the bid within the allocated budget, which
we'll hear next week. As soon as we know more we will post here.
If you smell what the Rock is cooking....

Sensible Days 2016 (Almelo): XBLA SWOS Bronze Medallist

Offline Klaris

• PRO
  • Offline rulez
« Reply #24 on: 15 November 2017, 14:15:44 »
" It's a place in the city centre of Rotterdam, less than 2km from WORM: Hostel Mafkees. It's close to the new Eurotrash Brewery, which is also a recommended visit!  Price to be discussed, but it was pretty cheap + breakfast included... "

This dosent sound good to me. Sleeping and playing place need to be at the same address, imo. Has to be a possibility to take a nap og a rest in the bed during the tournament. 2 km from playning place to your bed is totally off for me. And all food need to be included. Just my opnion.

Offline ElMichaJ

• ElMichaJ
  • Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
    • ElMichaJ
« Reply #25 on: 15 November 2017, 15:59:03 »
yep klaris, thats also my biggest concern...

sleeping playing eating must be maximum 5 mins away ... else it gets worse...

i dont care about hip places if i cant hop off for some minutes
hey hey hey .... ElMichaJ

Offline HairFU

• SWOS Legend
« Reply #26 on: 15 November 2017, 18:25:21 »
So just 2,5 weeks and [connected] event starts. I need just one signal (so someone of the official sensiblesoccer.de guys talk to me, before 1st of december, otherwise it is to late) and I will ask [connected] people. But for me Rotterdam looks nice (but I think people have to decide here what they preffer).
« Last Edit: 15 November 2017, 18:31:01 by HairFU »

Offline Playaveli

• 'Sherlock'
  • Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
  • "SWOS - A way of life" (J.R.)
    • Visit me on Facebook
« Reply #27 on: 15 November 2017, 18:33:15 »
@HairFu: Please ask, and see if you can get this done from Fr-Mon for approx. 120 €, 8 meals included!

For those about to SWOS - We salute you
http://www.facebook.com/playaveli.swos

Offline HairFU

• SWOS Legend
« Reply #28 on: 15 November 2017, 18:47:30 »
If I get the OK from [connected] guys and we can make it in summer I will look for Hotelprices.
In the meaning time try to organize it in Rotterdamm (or anywhere else). Last year it took some time (until february) to know dates for this years [connected] events.

Edit: I just checked their regular prices on the webpage -> http://www.parkhotel-rosarium.de/en/hotel/room_rates.html
I think if we can't get a special price it will be expensive.
« Last Edit: 15 November 2017, 18:53:53 by HairFU »

Offline Sebatosh

• TRIAL
« Reply #29 on: 15 November 2017, 19:35:51 »
ok, bad news for SensiDays in Rotterdam; I had a meeting with the people from WORM yesterday and the hospitality things were too difficult to organize...

It was worth a try, I think we had a good and affordable plan, but unfortunately the 3-day event cannot take place there. It's the perfect place nonetheless, and we're sure to find a way to play Sensi there in the near future... Will keep you posted about that!

I hope that the other possibilities will work out, and look forward to visit the SensiDays in 2018!