Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I try to be there but can not grant it yet. I hope...

Guess you will sleep outside anyway, so you dont need to hurry for option 1  ;)

If I am able to join, I will go for option 1 or 2, but still bring matrace and sleeping bag (+moskito spray :D ) just to have all possibilities ^^^^
Money received from gatifun

He chose option 4
Hello mates, option 4 (sunday - amiga) for me. How do I pay for it? Thanks

pdata- I have to calculate awards dimensions for suitcase at planes, shall I have to buy one extra seat ?  ;D

Do you use PayPal, mate?

Hello mates, option 4 (sunday - amiga) for me. How do I pay for it? Thanks

pdata- I have to calculate awards dimensions for suitcase at planes, shall I have to buy one extra seat ?  ;D

TUTORIALS / Re: Saved Games
« Last post by Playaveli on Today at 10:43:49 »
Which version did you download? And from which link?
TUTORIALS / Saved Games
« Last post by bigbilly999 on Today at 00:57:14 »
Can i just start my first ever post by saying.. I LOVE YOU ALL... I LOVE ANYONE AND EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS... IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO MAKE U UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU (and SWOS)  .... my actual question is tho.... ive just played 2 seasons and my save game files disappeared... sad times :( ...any thoughts much appreciated ... thanks a lot
ONLINE / Re: New net play for FS UAE!
« Last post by Playaveli on Yesterday at 18:22:37 »
Got some interest in the development of a new net play code for FS-UAE (which shall be better than p2p kaillera)!
Check out this document, and make your comments:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vTl5zszEt_REnWovB5Vim_k2hC4tyT1HfmZumrV6H3g/edit

PS: You need a google account and authorization! Request on the link!

*bump*  Bring this to life again...

We need more people to request it, and make comments to the document, with some encouragement.
This year I'll join for one day only, cause I am on holiday with my family 100km away.

The plan is: Arrival on Saturday morning, play tournament, winning the cup,  8)  leaving on saturday evening or sunday morning. (depends if it's possible to sleep a night.)

So I will take Option 4 for Saturday.

OFFLINE / Re: Amiga Offline Cup in January 2018 in Berlin [BAAH]
« Last post by Bomb on Yesterday at 14:33:15 »
Hey guys,

I was very busy during the week, so only now I an write something here.

it was a great event, never expected that big attendance! Very nice to see Gatifun there, it was a pleasure to meet you. Great that all you guys travelled such a long way so that in the end we had a 6-nations tournament (Denmark, Poland, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Germany)!

Congratz to Blazej for winning the cup, it was not an easy way to the final. Thx to elmichaj for helping me with organisatinal stuff and entering the results.
I had a lot of nice talks to Emmeti, Lobo, Blazej, Rusty and all the other players, really appreciated it.

Personally I was happy to reach the supergroup, but not so happy to lose BIGTIME vs Lobo twice in a row. Nevertheless a good lesson for the next tournament, I will keep it in mind for sure!

Also that Blazej and Xflea joined Football on Sunday was very nice, we should do a match on sensidays! :D

Cya all hopefully in July! Thx and cheers!
Another one for option 1.

Welcome to arcisas. May your first Sensi Days bring you joy.

Cool! Always nice to see debutants! :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10