Author Topic: 4th of June - Amiga SWOS 96/97 offline tournament in Uetersen near Hamburg, Germ  (Read 11038 times)

Offline ElMichaJ

• ElMichaJ
  • Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
    • ElMichaJ
yo very nice :) bomberman =)

i will try to get some connections there :)
hey hey hey .... ElMichaJ

Offline andib

• Management
  • Superstar
Uh ElMichaJ and Bomberman. He is crazy!
Vamos los ticos, esta noche tenemos que ganar

Offline HairFU

• SWOS Legend
If it's not to much with SWOS I also would like to play some other games. Maybe after the SWOS cup?

Offline Egebjerg Luxus

• TRIAL
Seems like me, Team Oelkohold and FC Sandkagen will join the tournament as well. :)

Offline andib

• Management
  • Superstar
Seems like me, Team Oelkohold and FC Sandkagen will join the tournament as well. :)

:D Did you meet them at Klaris place Hairfu? When you slept at my place with ElMichaJ and HeinAir?

Great danish guys

Offline HairFU

• SWOS Legend
Great, looking forward to meet you and play some SWOS together :)

:D Did you meet them at Klaris place Hairfu? When you slept at my place with ElMichaJ and HeinAir?

Great danish guys
Doesen't seems so. I have checked the database but booth wasn't on the 2014 offline cup at Klaris place and also not 2008, when I was first time in Aalborg, Denmark to play some SWOS.

That now 3 players (maybe 4 if Djowger join, too) from Denmark sign-up for the tournament I have an Idea. Maybe we could arrange a National Team SWOS battle besides the normal tournament!?
Could be like this:

- Every Team have 3 players - 3 Danish players in Danish National Team and 3 German players in German National Team.

- Every Danish player have to play every German Player. Extra Time and Penaltys on.

- After all that matches, we have a double game, like in tennis. Every team have to nominate a player that plays 1st half. In 2nd half the other nominated player take over and play from 45 Minute to the end. If extra time is needed, the 3rd player, that doesen't play so far take over.

After all the matches we sum up the wins and look who is winner or if there is a draw. One win = 1 Point. Team with more points win the National battle.

Just a nice idea, not a must have. What do you think?

Edit: With Itchy's Brother we are 12 players now, that have sign-up. Really great. Have never thought that so much players are interessted. From now on I have to wait for the answer of the [connected] event host, if we are allowed to have more then 12 players.
« Last Edit: 15 April 2016, 00:20:34 by HairFU »

Offline HeinAir

• Superstar
I prefer the conventional modus with 2 groups (2nd amiga needed at the minimum), 1/4 final, 1/2 final, final. Maybe a small group (1 match) to play off all placings.
Moege der SWOS mit dir sein!   -   May the SWOS be with you!

Offline HairFU

• SWOS Legend
For sure we play a normal SWOS tournament with groups and k.o. stages, where every player plays on his own.

The team competition was just an idea for an extra competition, after we have finish the normal cup.
« Last Edit: 15 April 2016, 11:15:16 by HairFU »

Offline Bomb

• Administrator
  • SWOS Legend

great stuff!

Offline andib

• Management
  • Superstar
Ask if it is possible for Klaris to come (so more than 12 people). Djowger has told me he has asked Klaris to join.

I think Klaris hasnt seen this post yet.

Offline Bomb

• Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
Ask if it is possible for Klaris to come (so more than 12 people). Djowger has told me he has asked Klaris to join.

he was the first danish player to sign in here: http://www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4204/details

Offline HairFU

• SWOS Legend
Good news. We can have up to 21 persons in the tournament, that sign-up here.

9 more free places left in the offline cup! So feel free to sign-up if you want to play :)
« Last Edit: 17 April 2016, 02:05:22 by HairFU »

Offline Bomb

• Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
good news  for playaveli ...  ;D

Offline Bomb

• Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
bus tickets ordered...

4.6. arrival in hamburg ZOB: 11:35
5.6. departure in Hamburg ZOB: 12:15

Offline djowger

• Goalscoring superstar hero!
  • Management
  • SWOS Legend
  • SWOS - The gameplay that never gets old.

Just a small update on the danish players.

Klaris has resigned from the tournament as he has other plans this weekend. I asked PedderDk from my city but he can't go either. Spir has some important exams around that date so I doubt he will join, so he only said maybe. So far I still count on going.