Author Topic: Amiga SWOS on iOS hence iPad / iPhone?  (Read 7541 times)

Offline Cofresi

• PRO
Amiga SWOS on iOS hence iPad / iPhone?
« on: 29 June 2013, 12:30:53 »
In this review/playguide " http://youtu.be/U0kfVvLvoy4 " it's mentioned that it's possible to play SWOS on the iPhone, is there also an Amiga SWOS 96/97 version that can run on the iPhone4? And if there is, is there a guide how to do this?

Since I'm kinda linking the Amiga version better than the PC now, since it seems a bit harder at least. On PC I could really have, "if I stand here, and shoot, it goes in" . I don't have that yet? on the Amiga version though. And I like that there is a possibility to play 1 on 1 with the striker vs. the keeper.

Offline steviebwoy78

• PRO
Re: Amiga SWOS on iOS hence iPad / iPhone?
« Reply #1 on: 05 March 2014, 20:38:53 »
Hi mate, yep, I've had SWOS working on my iPad Air using AmigaPad. You do need a Jailbroken iPad to make it happen though, and for some reason there doesn't appear to be a way of saving your game within AmigaPad, which makes it a bit daft really :\ iOS controller support is possible though, so it's great for playing a game or two on the move - it's just such a shame that you can't save your game. It looks like development for the app has stopped though, does anyone fancy taking it on? I have the source files, if it helps?

Offline wilsonsmiths

• TRIAL
Re: Amiga SWOS on iOS hence iPad / iPhone?
« Reply #2 on: 15 November 2014, 08:03:53 »
With my interest, I had to jailbroken my newly bought iPhone in order to test SWOS, so far,  I did a right thing.