Author Topic: Heading tutorial?  (Read 1249 times)

Offline pol2381

• RES
Heading tutorial?
« on: 02 February 2019, 00:21:16 »
Hi I have been playing SWOS since 1994 and when internet come to my life and finally can knew other people who love this game, I started to ask myself "How this people shoot with the head in that way?"
Let me explain: When I shoot with the head (DOS version) My player always make a "flying header" but when I see some gameplays I see that people can header from the ground. How do you do that? Anyone can teach me? Thanks.

Offline Playaveli

• 'Sherlock'
  • Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
  • "SWOS - A way of life" (J.R.)
    • Visit me on Facebook
Re: Heading tutorial?
« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2019, 03:08:37 »
Hi I have been playing SWOS since 1994 and when internet come to my life and finally can knew other people who love this game, I started to ask myself "How this people shoot with the head in that way?"
Let me explain: When I shoot with the head (DOS version) My player always make a "flying header" but when I see some gameplays I see that people can header from the ground. How do you do that? Anyone can teach me? Thanks.

Before going into detail:
- high headers only work in two DOS versions of SWOS:  ECE & 96/97!  Not the original SWOS!

How to do them? Read page 9:
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lygamnMnN2YyiNY1N2QWqTIuGTJ2YwM2/view

High headers work just as high shots: Pull joystick into opposite direction!
Standing headers work by pressing fire when joystick/keys are centered (no direction!!!) first, the apply direction afterwards!
« Last Edit: 02 February 2019, 03:15:09 by Playaveli »

For those about to SWOS - We salute you
http://www.facebook.com/playaveli.swos

Offline pol2381

• RES
Re: Heading tutorial?
« Reply #2 on: 03 February 2019, 00:25:24 »
Thanks play I am using SWOS 16/17 (I think is the 96/97 with the teams updated