Author Topic: Dificult Amiga x PC ( and emulators)  (Read 407 times)

Offline rudiporto

• TRIAL
Dificult Amiga x PC ( and emulators)
« on: 31 May 2019, 13:47:12 »
HI all

Im not played on amiga , i mean the in the original hardware . I have experience on Snes. I have a snes many years ago, and played tournaments actually, games like Top Gear, Rock n Roll racing...  etc. i will use Top gear to an example. The game have a very diferent experiences on Snes x emulators. The USA and Europe versions already have huge diferences in the console, fuel , nitro time, and your strategy change when play on diferent emulators. The tracks that u need 1 stop in Europe version u need 2 in USA version. Emulators like Zsnes execute the game with 60 fps in USA version. If u play in retroarch well, its another game!!. The point is: For SWOS, WINUAE and FS UAE have diferences on gameplay ? i dont can see diferences... But well, im noob. And for original amiga? the same gameplay? the CPU are the same dificult or change a little bit?

Offline rudiporto

• TRIAL
Re: Dificult Amiga x PC ( and emulators)
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2019, 14:02:18 »
i played the mega drive version of Sensible soccer. just score 12 goals. The cpu do nothing.PLayers dont lose the ball etc

Offline Playaveli

• 'Sherlock'
  • Administrator
  • SWOS Legend
  • "SWOS - A way of life" (J.R.)
    • Visit me on Facebook
Re: Dificult Amiga x PC ( and emulators)
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2019, 17:47:35 »
Winuae and FS-UAE are only different Amiga emulators. The game (SWOS 96/97) is the same, no difference.

For those about to SWOS - We salute you
http://www.facebook.com/playaveli.swos