World Cup Groups

More
9 years 11 months ago #123861 by bieniu
Replied by bieniu on topic Re: World Cup Groups
Hi,

Yea it seems to Amiga 1200 adding smth to safed files :) and it requires AGA then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• etw
  • etw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 10 months ago #124433 by etw
Replied by etw on topic Re: World Cup Groups
There will ever be teams updated with the actual formations of the 2014 WC or we ll have to use 13/14 lineups?

More
9 years 10 months ago #124434 by Playaveli

More
9 years 10 months ago #124436 by Mozg
Replied by Mozg on topic Re: World Cup Groups
I m planning to do WC2014 DIY files for PC and Amiga, however can t promise now. If yes, then I ll release it just before the World Cup starts to include injuries that usually happens before every big tournament.

More
9 years 9 months ago #124491 by captaincofresi
Replied by captaincofresi on topic Re: World Cup Groups

I m planning to do WC2014 DIY files for PC and Amiga, however can t promise now. If yes, then I ll release it just before the World Cup starts to include injuries that usually happens before every big tournament.

That would be great, I loved the DIY already that you made. Kudos to you! Played it quite a lot actually. Only just this week Holland announced it s final selection for the World Cup. Indeed because of what you said, injuries that just happen before a big tournament. And it seems they ve changed their kits for away games , from white to all dark blue. So it s slightly different.

More
9 years 9 months ago #124653 by Mozg
Replied by Mozg on topic Re: World Cup Groups
Hi.

I ll try to release DIY World Cup when the first group stage matches will be completed (18.06), to include first match lineups.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds