Re: EURO France 2016 & Copa America USA 2016 for Amiga SWOS

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #133903 by Mozg
European Championships France 2016 and Copa America Centenario United States 2016 Amiga SWOS save disk by Mozg

this save disk contains:

- Euro 2016 and Copa America 2016 teams squads (in Edited Custom Teams )
- Euro 2016 .DIY tournament file
- Copa America 2016 .DIY tournament file

bonuses:

- World Cup Brazil 2014 .DIY tournament file
- some tactics

Instructions for Amiga SWOS Total Pack V1.5.3 users in read me.txt file.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #133996 by Mozg
Copa America 2016 files was added as attachment to the first post :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #134072 by captaincofresi
Thanks for this, looking forward to the Euro 2016 files.

More
7 years 10 months ago #134084 by Mozg
Euro 2016 is done and ready for download together with Copa America 2016 from the first post :)

If you ll find any errors or bugs, or if you have any problems or questions, you can ask here :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #134086 by SuechtelnRanger
Thanks a lot for your great work! :-)

More
7 years 10 months ago #134090 by Playaveli
Simulated all euro 2016 teams vs each other (2x).
Seems like Croatia is perfectly lined up... :)

Attachments:

More
7 years 9 months ago #134133 by captaincofresi
Thanks so much for this ;D. Had to figure out how to get it to work on Windows 10, it seems I have to run as admin on the SWOS Total Pack for it to find the overwritten savedisk.
Just love to play this while Euro 2016 is going on.

When Sociable Soccer (spiritual successor to Sensi) was announced, I was kinda hoping it would be finished already. But then again, better a well polished game than a rushed beta version ;).
So it s good to have Mozg making these tournaments.

More
7 years 9 months ago #134145 by captaincofresi
A question about the home and away kits. When playing with Belgium it seems that when e.g. I play against Switserland or Czech rep. with also a red shirt it doesn t select an proper different away kit for one of the teams. Any idea on how to solve this? It did do this against Spain with the red shirts, although I was on the away side of the fixture.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #134149 by Mozg
I have found a bug in file with teams that made choosing some teams impossible (for example, there was impossible to play a friendly match between Albania and Argentina, because both teams had the same team number in file, as I forgot to modify team numbers while was merging Euro and CA files). Now it s fixed.

A question about the home and away kits. When playing with Belgium it seems that when e.g. I play against Switserland or Czech rep. with also a red shirt it doesn t select an proper different away kit for one of the teams. Any idea on how to solve this? It did do this against Spain with the red shirts, although I was on the away side of the fixture.

SWOS sometimes can t make good decisions with selecting an away kit... It happens when teams have shirts with stripes, od coloured sleeves. The only way to avoid this is to set plain shirts to every team. I considered not setting coloured sleeves to any team because of that, however I decided to make shirts more realistic.

More
7 years 9 months ago #134164 by captaincofresi
Thanks, I understand now why this happens to the home and away kits. Just tried the Copa America, playing as USA and there it s even worse, because the first opponnent is almost all white, and USA just has the light blue sleeves. I ll stick with Euro 2016 for now. The black in the Belgian kit helps somewhat.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds