Appeal to UK players for Amiga Joysticks!

• DAVEYGEE
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #39096 by DAVEYGEE
Replied by DAVEYGEE on topic Re: Appeal to UK players for Amiga Joysticks!
thanks v much but am not sure which one i need as i dont have a printer port only usb thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #39124 by daimaou
In that case that won t work. You need an Amiga/Atari port to USB converter, there s one called stelladaptor, you can google for it. Or you can search ebay for some custom made ones that are cheaper.

More
15 years 11 months ago #39127 by HairFU
Very easy solution, just buy a Amiga Joystick to Gameport adaptor and then buy a Gameport to USB adaptor (for example you can find it very very often at ebay - ngvi.ebay.co.uk/vi?ngvi backtoid=3 ppsp=0 li=0 pdp=0 sspagename=WDVW dsr=1 item=370039252442 backto=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3Dusb%2Bgameport pass=tJsxi6e4LvL%2B94REGNl4YrgFqB0%3D ).
I use that solution for evry SWOS online match, no problems, evrything works fine.

More
15 years 11 months ago #39130 by daimaou
Don t you notice some delay when using that combo setup HairFU? I ve tryed it as well, but when playing offline I notice some delay that normally shouldn t be there. Maybe my gameport to USB adaptor isn t working perfectly...

More
15 years 11 months ago #39209 by HairFU
Maybe there are some delays (USB have more delay then gameport, but thats normal for USB and it is very small delay and normaly it is to small for noitce it as a human). I ever notice that is a different, more directly control, on real amiga when i have long time don t play on amiga. But for me it is absolut no problem and i don t feel a delay most notably because the online gaming have a delay of 15 to 30 ms (depends on the server).

• DAVEYGEE
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #39247 by DAVEYGEE
Replied by DAVEYGEE on topic Re: Appeal to UK players for Amiga Joysticks!

Very easy solution, just buy a Amiga Joystick to Gameport adaptor and then buy a Gameport to USB adaptor (for example you can find it very very often at ebay - ngvi.ebay.co.uk/vi?ngvi backtoid=3 ppsp=0 li=0 pdp=0 sspagename=WDVW dsr=1 item=370039252442 backto=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3Dusb%2Bgameport pass=tJsxi6e4LvL%2B94REGNl4YrgFqB0%3D ).
I use that solution for evry SWOS online match, no problems, evrything works fine.

thank you

• eddie_murphy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #44993 by eddie_murphy
Replied by eddie_murphy on topic Re: Appeal to UK players for Amiga Joysticks!
i need a new joystick meself.

me old one is letting me down.

affecting my play it is. : (

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds