Re: Mr. Referee...

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #135207 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Mr. Referee...
No, in a penalty there are some of your defenders around the box, maybe because of the normal tactic the special tactic is based on. However I was able to control the goalkeeper going left or right directly after the ball was shot. But I couldn t force him to jump or not, so this still seems to be automatic.

Unfortunately I haven t any recording software installed, but I try to post a replay.

You can also test it on your own with the two special tactics in a 2 player friendly. One team controlled by keyboard, one by joystick or pad. Then you have plenty of time to arrange these situations.

It works! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #135209 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Mr. Referee...
Today it didn t work as good as last time, but here you can see the controlled steps the goalie does, before he jumps automatically. In the first match I forced him to go to the side where the ball comes and in the second match I always went to the side where the ball is not. (both matches with penalties shot 2-3 times left and then 2-3 times right)

Btw.:
The first highlight shows the striker lying for long time and not standing up because of being tackled again and again and again. ;D
Only works if you are not too close to the ball (penalty) and not too far away (no tackle possible)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds