Re: Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.5.2 (2012-12-10) - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

More
11 years 9 months ago #112484 by full
you know, I ve found the problem! I tried opening the game exiting from mi irc client (I use miranda) after I read your answer... And it started well!

You re a boss!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #112491 by FIncad
By the way, I read somewhere, that there is a 20 season limit in a career mode. So is it on also in these totalpacks (amiga/pc), or is the seasonlimit feature removed. Also, is there a limit buying/selling players during the one career season and/or is it also on or removed in these totalpacks?

Thanks for your answers in advance

Cheers

More
11 years 9 months ago #112492 by Playaveli
Such cheats you have to do by yourself! They are not included.

More
11 years 9 months ago #112618 by starwindz
Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.38 - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

* Download
- Please update via built-in updater in total pack

* Release note: V1.38 - 2012-07-09
- [Added] More sensibleita info(release date) in the version check dialog box
- [Fixed] Invalid save disk view in sensibleita mode
- [Fixed] Temp folders not removed completely

More
11 years 9 months ago #112693 by starwindz
Next version would include the Amiga version of Creating .DIY tournament with groups and schedule as you want .
( www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=15789.0 )

More
11 years 9 months ago #112697 by djowGer

Next version would include the Amiga version of Creating .DIY tournament with groups and schedule as you want .
( www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=15789.0 )

AMAZING!

More
11 years 9 months ago #112755 by KTEL
Not working here :( Tried installing in c:\Swos or c:\Games\Swos but when I start the app nothing happens. Task manager shows the task running. I tried with User Account Settings but no luck. I run Windows 7 64 bit Greek version. Please help !

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #112756 by starwindz

Not working here :( Tried installing in c:\Swos or c:\Games\Swos but when I start the app nothing happens. Task manager shows the task running. I tried with User Account Settings but no luck. I run Windows 7 64 bit Greek version. Please help !

If you are using IRC program, please shut-down that program such as mIRC, MirandaIM and etc.
If you are using virus-checking program such as Norton anti-virus, please turn-off the real-time monitoring function.
OR rename register_xulrunner.bat in the irc_quakenet folder to other filename, and run total pack again.

Please let me know the result. Thank you.

More
11 years 9 months ago #112758 by KTEL

If you are using IRC program, please shut-down that program such as mIRC, MirandaIM and etc.
If you are using virus-checking program such as Norton anti-virus, please turn-off the real-time monitoring function.
OR rename register_xulrunner.bat in the irc_quakenet folder to other filename, and run total pack again.

Please let me know the result. Thank you.

Thanks for your time. I tried turning off AVG antivirus and renaming the bat file. Same result, the app is not starting. By the way PC total pack runs perfectly ! I do not use an IRC client

More
11 years 9 months ago #112764 by starwindz

Thanks for your time. I tried turning off AVG antivirus and renaming the bat file. Same result, the app is not starting. By the way PC total pack runs perfectly ! I do not use an IRC client

Very weird. Anyway please download debug exe, copy it to total pack folder and run it. And then please let me know the last debug messagebox which you see. www.mediafire.com/?bt5vzrkit8z7fbm

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds