Re: Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.5.2 (2012-12-10) - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #116119 by starwindz

I ll be honest, I haven t been able to use the Total Pack for the past few months because all sorts of bugs keep coming up whenever I try to either run or update it (self centering cursor, updating feature not working, etc.).

I ve also just given the V1.5 a try but this error pops up upon booting it up:

Exception EOutOfResources in module updater.exe at 000204F4. System out of resources

After which I uninstalled, wiped all of the folders and files out and tried again...to no avail.

How do I fix this, starwindz? I m on Windows 7 64 bit.

I have tested V1.5 on three different Windows 7 32bit PCs and there were no errors. Self centering cursor can be disabled by unchecking Auto Open Close Kaillera Client option in the Ready Window . However I did not test the total pack on Windows 7 64bit. So I will install Windows 7 64bit on my other PC and test V1.5 on it.
Thank you very much. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• teso1987
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #116122 by teso1987

Hi! I have two problems with this new update. First, when I play on WinUAE 2.5.0 the graphic is very dark. And second, when I play on WinUAEEXP+Kaillera graphic is blurry. What is the problem? Older updates always worked great... I m sending you two pictures with this problems.

1. In WinUAE 2.5.0, the graphic is very dark
= It is a WinUAE setting bug, it will be fixed soon.

2. WinUAEEXP+Kaillera graphic is blurry
= Graphic blurry is an unsolved issue at this time. As far as I know this issue does not occur on every graphic cards.(In my PC, there is no graphic blurry) Anyway please change the screen resolution to 672x544.

Ok, tnx! Btw, great work with Swos-Total Pack! Keep up with it.... :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #116141 by CocaCola
Thanks for good works man! i like this pack! ;)

v1.5 in still Altgr stuck when press it.
And in new version doesnt work Patch for FPS Slow option. :(

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #116143 by olesio
@starwindz: I did not test new version yet, but like I see there is problem again with non P2P client when we use RedHair s official ss.de launcher 1.02. On my machine I do not have any chance to be so fast and click on stop to do not receive server list which cause emulator crash. So I updated my Launcher orginally written some time ago for Randapek s polish disk support. Coded in pure WinAPI. Small and nice in my opinion :) And it clicks on Launch kaillera and on stop button for user, without any global API hooks. If you are interested let me know. I can send you source code in Delphi. Maybe you can use some elements or all of code in your version. Topic with description of launcher features and link to setup is under following forum address: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=25027.0 and sorry for my bad English again :) Btw, I can spend some more time here on Tuesday afternoon and reply you then.

EDIT: ah I see now, you fixed it in other way somehow. But still one thing worries me. When I used KAV2010 I do not have any reports, now other AV which I test ESET Smart Security and it show ss_reporter.exe as virus. I try to contact with one of person from Polish part of ESET Team from AV analyze team in Cracow and sent him source and exec to fix that false positive.

EDIT 2: hmmm, there is still problem with non p2p client and crash. Let me know on PM if you check my launcher and if tou want to solve it like I did. Good night :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #116147 by starwindz

@starwindz: I did not test new version yet, but like I see there is problem again with non P2P client when we use RedHair s official ss.de launcher 1.02. On my machine I do not have any chance to be so fast and click on stop to do not receive server list which cause emulator crash. So I updated my Launcher orginally written some time ago for Randapek s polish disk support. Coded in pure WinAPI. Small and nice in my opinion :) And it clicks on Launch kaillera and on stop button for user, without any global API hooks. If you are interested let me know. I can send you source code in Delphi. Maybe you can use some elements or all of code in your version. Topic with description of launcher features and link to setup is under following forum address: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=25027.0 and sorry for my bad English again :) Btw, I can spend some more time here on Tuesday afternoon and reply you then.

EDIT: ah I see now, you fixed it in other way somehow. But still one thing worries me. When I used KAV2010 I do not have any reports, now other AV which I test ESET Smart Security and it show ss_reporter.exe as virus. I try to contact with one of person from Polish part of ESET Team from AV analyze team in Cracow and sent him source and exec to fix that false positive.

EDIT 2: hmmm, there is still problem with non p2p client and crash. Let me know on PM if you check my launcher and if tou want to solve it like I did. Good night :)

Okay. Please share your code about preventing emulator crash. :)

Regarding this, current version of total pack supports following two features.
1. Kill all WinUAE related processes as soon as total pack starts.
2. Global hotkey(Alt+F9) supported to kill all WinUAE processes at any time.

More
11 years 4 months ago #116148 by starwindz
* Release note: V1.5.2 - 2012-12-10
[Fixed] Patch for FPS Slow option now work
[Fixed] Disabling AltGr key redesigned(Experimental)
[Added] Warning message for career mode(Synchronated SWOS Expanded Version)

Please update via the built-in updater.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #116150 by Mozg
Hi Starwindz!

What about Advanced Tactic Editor? Are you still working on it or have you cancelled that idea?

More
11 years 4 months ago #116164 by starwindz

Hi Starwindz!

What about Advanced Tactic Editor? Are you still working on it or have you cancelled that idea?

I think that developing ‘Advanced Tactics Creator’ is a big project since programming this feature is not easy and complicated. But this development is not cancelled and it would be added into 1.6.x version of the total pack. :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #116184 by Mozg

Hi Starwindz!

I think that developing ‘Advanced Tactics Creator’ is a big project since programming this feature is not easy and complicated. But this development is not cancelled and it would be added into 1.6.x version of the total pack. :)

Thanks for info, I will be looking forward for it :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #116192 by starwindz
Previews of new SS Reporter (Real-time gameplay commentator) (Experimental test)

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds