Re: Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.5.2 (2012-12-10) - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

More
11 years 3 months ago #116193 by FIncad
Hi starwindz!
Reporter looks great. Just wondering, does this SSreporter run with winuaexp or is it independent program? Cause just guessing, if its not running with winuaexp, i guess it would be possible to add some other program for spoken commentary too. And for starters, use those Carlings commentary first (in pcversion) with written commentary..dunno, just guessing here.

Keep up the good work there

Cheers

Fincad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #116194 by Playaveli
What kind of match events are reported?
- goals
- goal attempts
- ...?

Ideas (To-do list):
- Yellow/red cards
- Full statistic report at halftime (ball possesion %, shots, on target..etc)
- Statistic report, each time you press S
- Substitutions, with full player names
- Tactical switches (from 5-3-2 to 4-4-2 for example)
- Corner kicks (and player who takes corner)
- Free kicks (who shoots freekick, and where on pitch)
- Throw-ins
- if possible, bar and post shots, and shots going wide, keeper saves
(you can distinguish between crowd chats aaah and oooh )
- Goal kicks
- Penalties
- Distinguish between headers, shot goals and passing goals, and report it. (maybe too difficult)
- Little taunting (maybe after 4 or 5:0 let reporter say comments from PC version comment: What a sensational game... bla bla!)
- At startup, announce tactical formation a team is playing with (5-2-3, etc, or playa1 etc for customs)

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #116200 by olesio

Okay. Please share your code about preventing emulator crash. :)

To do this fast and let everybody teach something/update knowledge on my Delphi WinAPI sorce code ;) I paste link to public. All needed files for compile under Delphi 7 are in this archive at: olesio.eu/plaswos_launcher_source.rar (uses system units replacment for exec smaller size from: kolmck.net/sys/SysDcu7.zip) - interesting code for disable Close button in non P2P client and cllick plus disable server list button are in procedure WaitUntilUAERunThreadProc and above code. I hope you can handle it easly :) Btw, last about 24 hrs with breaks I spend to try own code which make global hook on keybaord like AutoHotkey do this. And I finish for my use. But if you are interested I can try to prepare (WinAPI version ofcourse) of program which allow to remap all keys for Kaillera client. With easy remap method and additional option to work when only swosuae.dll process in on firs plan. And for ESET AV false positive for SS_Reporter, I forgot gmail.com reject mails with most attachments and mail for one of polish ESET workers back to me. So I will send it again with url to archive with code and exec, and I hope this person helps me to get rid of false positive in ESET. Sorry for all errors in this message. It s late and I have many things to check at net :)

• ChaosHydrA
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #116543 by ChaosHydrA
Hi guys thanks for the work with this package and having a dedicated site for this great game. With the decline of the PES series and FIFA being a no go for me ive tried to install the amiga version of this pack and it works so far with no problems on my Windows 7 machine with WinUAE. Its great to be able to play this game i used to love all over again

I have a question regarding the the squads though. I seem to have the original squads from 96/97 instead of when it was last updated? Do i need to install a seperate file/editor to get more recent squads ? Ive tried booting the game up in both the offline version with the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. v1.02 database and the SWOS@Sensiblelta v1.02 but i still seem to have squads from 96/97 season in both games

• jonny1409
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #116919 by jonny1409
Hi there,

I ve been looking around this forum and found your mega pack which looks excellent.
I have a quick question though if you don t mind?

I currently use WINUAE on the Wii to play SWOS 94/95 (I think).
However, I d love to play your updated version on there.
Is this possible?

If so, how would I do this please?

I have homebrew and winuae etc all set up and currently on the Wii I just browse to the ADF file and it loads from there.

Is it simply a case of copying something like swos.hdf to my SD card and browsing to that instead?

Thank you.

More
11 years 1 month ago #116920 by starwindz

Hi there,

I ve been looking around this forum and found your mega pack which looks excellent.
I have a quick question though if you don t mind?

I currently use WINUAE on the Wii to play SWOS 94/95 (I think).
However, I d love to play your updated version on there.
Is this possible?

If so, how would I do this please?

I have homebrew and winuae etc all set up and currently on the Wii I just browse to the ADF file and it loads from there.

Is it simply a case of copying something like swos.hdf to my SD card and browsing to that instead?

Thank you.

If you can mount .hdf as the hard disk on Wii, just copy the swos.hdf file from amiga swos-total pack\winuae\disks to your SD card.

• jonny1409
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #116921 by jonny1409
Thanks for that but I don t know how to mount this on the wii as I don t get any options for this in the config.
When I boot up I simply get the purple screen with a colourful tick on the left and a floppy disk drive on the right.

I ll have a look on the web and see what I can find - in the meantime if you have any links you can share then I d appreciate it.

Thank you.

More
11 years 1 month ago #116926 by starwindz

Thanks for that but I don t know how to mount this on the wii as I don t get any options for this in the config.
When I boot up I simply get the purple screen with a colourful tick on the left and a floppy disk drive on the right.

I ll have a look on the web and see what I can find - in the meantime if you have any links you can share then I d appreciate it.

Thank you.

Please send me your .adf file(s) on Wii and I will check out the solution for this.

• jonny1409
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #116928 by jonny1409
Thank you so much - I will send them across now.

More
11 years 1 month ago #116932 by starwindz

Thank you so much - I will send them across now.

Please check out the following link.
code.google.com/p/uae-wii/issues/detail?id=61
If this issue is solved, could you please upload something like screenshot on this topic?

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds