Re: Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.5.2 (2012-12-10) - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

More
11 years 1 month ago #116988 by DoTa

@DoTa: if you need keyboard remap, you can try my program available at:
olesio.eu/amiga_swos_remapping_keys.exe
I send it to @starwindz some time ago, so maybe he will include it in next release of Amiga Total Pack.

ty. works perfect with www.swos.pl/download/dodatki/lcontrolrcontrol.exe ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #116989 by olesio

Like you wish, but if I understand you good, you want to use my program with lcontrolrcontrol.exe - that was not necessary and can cause global keyboard hook handling compatbyility. You can only use my program, it is smaller, have manifest for admin rights request when UAC is enabled. And if you need, you can define fire buton to something other like left/right control key and if you want, you can define other direction keys.

More
11 years 1 month ago #117003 by DoTa

Like you wish, but if I understand you good, you want to use my program with lcontrolrcontrol.exe - that was not necessary and can cause global keyboard hook handling compatbyility. You can only use my program, it is smaller, have manifest for admin rights request when UAC is enabled. And if you need, you can define fire buton to something other like left/right control key and if you want, you can define other direction keys.

Tried both programs. I can only recommend lcontrolrcontol.exe. The other program amiga_swos_remapping_keys.exe works, but with to much delay (on Win7 x64). So its 4 me impossible to score goals.

More
11 years 1 month ago #117018 by regjames
Hi guys

Im so out of touch and not technical that im not really sure what im talking about but here goes....

I downloaded the new SWOS total pack and managed to work out how to do a career mode (need loads of practise as have only played a bit here and there since i used to play on the Amiga about 18 years ago!)
After the end of the first season it does the usual flicking through all the league tables and then just stops, the screen goes blank and thats it. I cant start the second season.
Am i doing something wrong? or is it only set up to do one season?!
Any help would be much appreciated
cheers
James

More
11 years 1 month ago #117019 by DoTa
No its not normal. The new database with actual players is not compatible with career mode. U can change it if u goes normal mode than on quick-offline mode and agin on normal mode. Than u go on register Team DB and change the database. And try again career mode without bugs ;).

Hi guys

Im so out of touch and not technical that im not really sure what im talking about but here goes....

I downloaded the new SWOS total pack and managed to work out how to do a career mode (need loads of practise as have only played a bit here and there since i used to play on the Amiga about 18 years ago!)
After the end of the first season it does the usual flicking through all the league tables and then just stops, the screen goes blank and thats it. I cant start the second season.
Am i doing something wrong? or is it only set up to do one season?!
Any help would be much appreciated
cheers
James

More
11 years 1 month ago #117096 by Paranormaljoe
hmmm online career mode in 2 player career or 1 player ?

More
11 years 1 month ago #117097 by Paranormaljoe
www.clpweb.net/swos/index.php?option=com_kunena Itemid=0 func=view catid=10 id=20215 vaov play we in exploer ? but what ?

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #117104 by Retrieving

www.clpweb.net/swos/index.php?option=com_kunena Itemid=0 func=view catid=10 id=20215 vaov play we in exploer ? but what ?

The Online Career Mode is not an Amiga Total Pack feature (the Total Pack just happens to include the Sensibleita hdf file with the Online Career teams data, among other things), it s a special competition held by Sensibleita (www.clpweb.net/swos).

The tournament started out as an italian-only thing during the development of the Online Career website (which took roughly 5 years), mainly due to the language barrier (the site was originally developed in italian). Currently registration for foreigners (as in, non-italian players) is possible (since anybody is welcome to play with us, really) but not official because we aren t done translating the website yet. We re working on it though.

As a matter of fact, there s gonna be a german and a spanish player in season 11 so we might go international at some point in the coming months if their feedback turns out to be good (although the ping issue is still strongly debated within the community because some participants aren t particularly fond of playing at pings higher than 80-90 ms).

Here s the Online Career mode, in a nutshell:

Who hasn t been wanting to play SWOS Career mode with their mates?

Yeah, that s pretty much what prompted me and my friends to start on the development of a website that would allow us to enjoy SWOS Careers in a multiplayer online environment (paired up with an editor to modify the teams data).

6 years and an undefined number of lunch breaks and white nights devoted to designing, coding (on a very amateurish level, although our Career mode s leaps and bounds better than f***ing FIFA s ultimate team bullshit, FIFA own career mode and most fantasy football sites, real talk) and testing later here s what we got:

(There s a promo video but I haven t had the time to dub it in english yet, so glance at it and then read the following translation)

PROMO VIDEO:

COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH (although it s missing a couple of features that were added later):

(rough) TRANSLATION (of what I m saying in the promo video):

Have you ever dreamed of playing the legendary SWOS Career mode with your friends? Now you can!

Thanks to the efforts of the sensibleita crew, those who used to love this timeless classic back in the days will now be able to experience again the awesome gameplay of the original Sensible World of Soccer Careers , with a modern twist.

- Meet up with tons of oldschool SWOS-fans from all over the peninsula;

- Create your own team (pick name, crest color and style of the kits, coach, home stadium, formation, shirt numbers and much more...who are you going to hand the legendary shirt number 10 to!?);

- Take part in a live, Fantasy Football-style transfer market featuring contracts, loans and real time auctions for the players, choosing from a database comprised of over 5000 authentic players from the most important leagues in the world, updated to the 11/ 12 season;

- Bring back to life your childhood heroes in digitalized, pixellated form thanks to a special editor;

- Manage every aspect of your team from anywhere through the internet browser but be careful not to go overboard with finances (revenues, expenditures, wages, competitions prize money, it s all in there) or else your club will go belly up along with your ambitions of being a hero among goalscoring superstars!

- Play your league and cup games online with the Sensibleita SWOS-pack (which includes the game, the netplay and the Amiga emulator for PC - all the downloads are 100% legal and allowed/endorsed by those who owns the rights to the franchise and, supposedly, by Jon Hare himself); (I guess minus the Kickstart ROM but let s not indulge in technicalities - NdSimone)

- Keep track of players and teams stats (caps, bookings, injuries, fixtures, starting 11 s and so forth), league/cup tables, top-goalscorers lists and matches reports on the site (all of which gets updated in real-time!)

- It s 100% free! By SWOS fans to SWOS fans!

- Preparations for the 11th Season are underway!Here s the thread to sign up, just post the name of your club (16 characters tops, spaces included) and you re good to go (later on you can also provide an image 100x100 pixel, .png format, to act as a crest): www.clpweb.net/swos/index.php?option=com_kunena Itemid=0 func=view catid=10 id=20215

By the way, Season 11 has just started so you won t be able to sign up for Season 12 until the end of April at best (generally a season lasts 7-8 weeks but there s breaks in between depending on the time of the year).

Hope it helps.

More
10 years 10 months ago #118454 by atchoo
Great job! ;)
Could you add Screen Resolution - Windowed 1008 x 544? It is original x 3.

• befed
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #118521 by befed
sorry if it s not the correct section.
i am playing offline method (i don t have adsl). i use amiga total pack 1.5.2 . windows 8.

I got this error:

what did i do? yesterday i could play properly and i started a career..

i use amiga total pack 1.5.2

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds