Re: Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.5.2 (2012-12-10) - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

More
9 years 1 month ago #127616 by Hubbs
Question:

I have downloaded both amiga.swos and the total pack and have been using them with success.

My problem is I can only use server and am unable to use p2p on both total and amiga.swos.

I know how to change the option to p2p on amiga.swos but nothing happens when I click the switch kaillera client button, it stays on kaillera. I seem to be the only person with this problem, I ve tried to uninstall and reinstall with no success. Its as though my version is old or broken some how, it only allows the kaillera server option when I click.

When I try to use p2p with the total pack I can get through to the connection point with another person but it never connects. It won t connect at all.

Basically the only thing that seems to work for me is swos.in on server...mainly with amiga.swos.

I can t connect to anyone s specific IP for p2p, I can t change the options for p2p on amiga.swos.

My laptop is around 5 years old admittedly but it uses windows 7, its an i.5 core intel...is it my laptop maybe??

Any help appreciated :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 days ago #128068 by elpapo
Very nice done! 8)

Now i will keep practice, the feeling is still there just need some time before i will try to challenge you online. ;)

Btw, Hi!

More
8 years 6 months ago #130048 by Manuel

Question:

I have downloaded both amiga.swos and the total pack and have been using them with success.

My problem is I can only use server and am unable to use p2p on both total and amiga.swos.

I know how to change the option to p2p on amiga.swos but nothing happens when I click the switch kaillera client button, it stays on kaillera. I seem to be the only person with this problem, I ve tried to uninstall and reinstall with no success. Its as though my version is old or broken some how, it only allows the kaillera server option when I click.

When I try to use p2p with the total pack I can get through to the connection point with another person but it never connects. It won t connect at all.

Basically the only thing that seems to work for me is swos.in on server...mainly with amiga.swos.

I can t connect to anyone s specific IP for p2p, I can t change the options for p2p on amiga.swos.

My laptop is around 5 years old admittedly but it uses windows 7, its an i.5 core intel...is it my laptop maybe??

Any help appreciated :)

I have the same problems with my laptop...I use Windows vista...Any Could solve this problem?

More
8 years 6 months ago #130049 by Manuel
launch the game as administrator and the problem is resolved

More
8 years 5 months ago #130772 by DoTa
someone got the sourcecode of total pack?

More
8 years 5 months ago #130773 by Playaveli

someone got the sourcecode of total pack?

PM to starwindz!
Afaik he didn t release the code publicly.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130787 by steviebwoy78
Man, it would be really handy to have the source code - Playa, have you got any contact details for Starwindz outside ss.de?

• AWFOL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #131051 by AWFOL
Career mode is crashing. Is there anybody who could solve this problem out?

• renzo198330
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 2 months ago #131885 by renzo198330
hello i have swos for amiga on my pc but i dont know for save....say disk error for no floppy disk...help...

More
7 years 10 months ago #133618 by Scoots29
Hi lads i have been enjoying playing swos very much the last few weeks but in the last few days i cant get it to play :( . I use the amiga total pack all of a sudden when i run the game i get this coming up on the screen prntscr.com/b72xtx if someone could help me i would be greatfull .I aint done anything to the folders as i said its been working great for weeks then this :( cheers Davie

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds