Re: Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.5.2 (2012-12-10) - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

More
7 years 9 months ago #134558 by broxopios
Hi,

i downloaded this version of SWOS, and i d like to know if there is any patch with 2015/16 updated rosters. I know that you are about to release i big patch for 2016/17 and this is huge really. But i want to start a new career mode and i d like to start with latest roster. Otherwise i ll started with Synchronated 2013/14.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #134560 by Playaveli

More
7 years 9 months ago #134562 by broxopios

files.swos.eu/updates15-16/package/

^^ only to use with PC version! Not Amiga.

Yeah i ve downloaded this for pc version. Just curious about amiga roster update. So i ll wait for mega update 2016/17.

Thanks.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #135569 by captaincofresi
BUG report Amiga SWOS Total Pack 1.5.3a - Windows 10 in Run as admin

1) When running a P2P host game in Normal Mode, two instances of the game are being started.
2) In offline mode, when using Custom Edited Teams in DIY tournaments, can t select teams properly. Imported the 7 the best teams to play against: Argentina, Ajax, Barcelona, Brazil, Holland, Italy, Real Madrid. And added my own team based on Brazil, Pirates United. See the two screen shots attatched, tournament for 8 teams check the select .... more teams just going wrong! This happens because the default red-cpu color, randomly changes to blue / light blue for player-coach / coach. Can t seem to find a pattern there. (so now using FS-UAE for offline play instead).

Feature request:
3) Is it possible to run the game fullscreen, while maintaining the aspect ratio of the Amiga 4:3 on a 1920x1080 resolution? Now I run the game Windowed in 1124x910 to get the best result. Since the full screen windowed strechtes the game, and full screen 800x600 doesn t work, get the error This program does not run in standalone mode .

Attachments:

More
7 years 6 months ago #135573 by Playaveli

1) When running a P2P host game in Normal Mode, two instances of the game are being started.

Not a bug! It s to boost FPS to 50!
(you can disable it by un-checking Slow FPS patch )

More
7 years 6 months ago #135586 by captaincofresi

Not a bug! It s to boost FPS to 50!
(you can disable it by un-checking Slow FPS patch )

Aha, that s what it is. I just kept closing the second instance of the game. Good to know.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #135587 by Playaveli

2) In offline mode, when using Custom Edited Teams in DIY tournaments, can t select teams properly. Imported the 7 the best teams to play against: Argentina, Ajax, Barcelona, Brazil, Holland, Italy, Real Madrid. And added my own team based on Brazil, Pirates United. See the two screen shots attatched, tournament for 8 teams check the select .... more teams just going wrong! This happens because the default red-cpu color, randomly changes to blue / light blue for player-coach / coach. Can t seem to find a pattern there. (so now using FS-UAE for offline play instead).

On none of the screenshots you have selected 8 teams. Why not? Sure, it says select ... more team because you have NOT selected 8 yet!

You want to play a league with 8 teams (1 = blue, your team! 7 = red, cpu teams). ;D
And if a team is blue (by accident), then just click on it again, to give it an other color (red for CPU).

Not sure, what your problem is!

Feature request:
3) Is it possible to run the game fullscreen, while maintaining the aspect ratio of the Amiga 4:3 on a 1920x1080 resolution? Now I run the game Windowed in 1124x910 to get the best result. Since the full screen windowed strechtes the game, and full screen 800x600 doesn t work, get the error This program does not run in standalone mode .

See screenshot attached!
Attachments:

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #135632 by jruiz
Hi, I m new here.

Please, could someone tell me if can update the database teams for the Amiga version (SWOS 16/17 or database season 16/17)?. I have tried several things, but the game to run it gives me error, so I m doing something wrong :(
The last update I have in AMIGA SWOS-Total Pack v1.5 is the SWOS 12/13

Thanks and regards

• Grze
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 10 months ago #137322 by Grze
I have problem with updating from Version 1.5 to Version 1.5.3

It says - Checking new version failed. No internet connection or update server error

How can I resolve this problem?

More
6 years 10 months ago #137323 by Playaveli

TOTAL/MEGA PACK IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED!

Not sure if you ll get help on your request. Sorry!

Come to Discord, maybe I can help anyway... (sprichst du Deutsch? Dann lass uns im Chat quatschen...)
discord.gg/jFsBSSw

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds