Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #26522 by super_hoops1967

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #26525 by Pallister
I think it s not necessary to ask if it s possible to play with an Amiga Joystick with Printerport adapter? Gameport needed?

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #26535 by super_hoops1967

More
16 years 7 months ago #26536 by Fillo

V1.04 has been released.

1. Ttotal pack
Download swostp_vxxx.exe .

2. Multimedia Update for total pack (Full intro and videos)
Download swostp_mm_update.exe .

This version is still bugged in the career mode (using Mega Data Patch or 24.7 SWOS Update Version 8.01 team data files)

If i may give you a suggestion, it would be better (talking about the team data files) that you test your future releases before making them public by doing a quick season (or even 2) in small countries just to see if the games get stuck at the same old point.

From what i can say, the trouble is in the team data files but even if I tried to fix it without results, i think we ll need Synchronated (the creator of these updates) or someone else who knows how to fix this bug.

Apart from this problem, you did a very good work!
Keep it up!

More
16 years 7 months ago #26555 by EreWeGo

This version is still bugged in the career mode (using Mega Data Patch or 24.7 SWOS Update Version 8.01 team data files)

If i may give you a suggestion, it would be better (talking about the team data files) that you test your future releases before making them public by doing a quick season (or even 2) in small countries just to see if the games get stuck at the same old point.

I thought crashes with the updates were a common issue anyway? If so, then I don t think starwindz can do a lot about it:

forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=2464.0

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #26558 by jankula
Great Work ! Thanks a lot! ;D

But i have a problem with my logitech rumble pad, its working when i calibrate it in swos++ but only in
menu, in the game i get feeling its not calibrated properly
Its working perfectly when i use the full version with vsound and dosbox!
Can anyone help!!! Does total pack supports gamepads??? ???

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #26565 by starwindz

I thought crashes with the updates were a common issue anyway? If so, then I don t think starwindz can do a lot about it:

forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=2464.0

Yes, I think the problem is a common issue, you know. Actually I do not know about that well.
However I will try to figure out the problem again.

More
16 years 7 months ago #26566 by starwindz

But i have a problem with my logitech rumble pad, its working when i calibrate it in swos++ but only in

Download the following file and overwrite to the folder like C:\Program Files\SWOS-Total Pack\launcher .
www.mediafire.com/?4mzjvy0svmw
Joystick bios setting in DOSBox has been changed from joysticktype=none to joysticktype=auto .

Please give it try again.

More
16 years 7 months ago #26571 by jankula

Download the following file and overwrite to the folder like C:\Program Files\SWOS-Total Pack\launcher .
www.mediafire.com/?4mzjvy0svmw
Joystick bios setting in DOSBox has been changed from joysticktype=none to joysticktype=auto .

Please give it try again.

Its NOT working ??? but thank you for your effort Starwindz, your work is GREAT !

More
16 years 7 months ago #26572 by super_hoops1967
in the options my joypad works fine but when the actual match starts it wont go down :( any ideas?

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds