Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
11 years 9 months ago #112906 by starwindz

Hello starwindz!
Same effect. Full screen mode jumps to main monitor, not that another one althougt i moved dosbox windows to that another monitor. Weird. Amigaversion works just fine. Other monitor is connected via hdmi cable and im using w7 with main display extended to that another.

Full screen mode jumps to main monitor may be caused by DOSBox. Actually I do not have the dual-monitors. How about testing DOSBox using other dos application, not SWOS?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #112907 by FIncad
I think so too, that it is caused by dosbox. I very rarely use this dosbox, so i dont have any other progs that i could test with it. But I dont want to take more of your time about this matter, i can manage with my main monitor too. If i find some solution, i will post it here too..thanks for your efforts m8

More
11 years 9 months ago #112993 by starwindz
SWOS-Mega Pack has been updated. (2012-07-15)
(Amiga SWOS-Total Pack updated to V1.39) = FOR NEW USERS ONLY

Also it is expected that PC SWOS-Total pack would be updated after following big mod released.
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=24797.0

More
11 years 9 months ago #112998 by FIncad
In future updates, is it possible to have screensizes like windowed 1600x1000 and 1900x1000? Or can i just change current available in some .config file or something?

Cheers

More
11 years 9 months ago #113022 by starwindz

In future updates, is it possible to have screensizes like windowed 1600x1000 and 1900x1000? Or can i just change current available in some .config file or something?

Current version of total pack does not support such large screen resolutions. But I would consider to add this feature in the future version of total pack. :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #113229 by Playaveli
What has to be installed for a working video capture (Alt+F6 doesn t work...)?
Latest version, Win XP!

More
11 years 9 months ago #113236 by starwindz

What has to be installed for a working video capture (Alt+F6 doesn t work...)?
Latest version, Win XP!

The hotkey of video capture had been changed to Ctrl+Alt+F5 in the current version of total pack. The launcher UI will be updated as this hotkey in the next version. Sorry for confusing about that.

• McSharp
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #113322 by McSharp
Hello,

unfortunately I have a problem with the SWOS-Mega Pack (2012-07-15) which I have downloaded yesterday. The installation of the Mega Pack worked fine, but I don t know how to start a game with this tool. I can only see the front credits and shortly after the game shut down and I only see colored stripes in the dosbox. After few seconds I m back in the setting mask of the Mega Pack. Sometimes when I tried to start a game a second time, there is written in the dosbox, that the Mega Pack doesn t run with my version of Windows.
My PC runs with Win7 64bit.

What have I to do, to start a game? Have I to do special setting?

Many thanks for your help in advance!

Stephan

More
11 years 9 months ago #113323 by starwindz

Hello,

unfortunately I have a problem with the SWOS-Mega Pack (2012-07-15) which I have downloaded yesterday. The installation of the Mega Pack worked fine, but I don t know how to start a game with this tool. I can only see the front credits and shortly after the game shut down and I only see colored stripes in the dosbox. After few seconds I m back in the setting mask of the Mega Pack. Sometimes when I tried to start a game a second time, there is written in the dosbox, that the Mega Pack doesn t run with my version of Windows.
My PC runs with Win7 64bit.

What have I to do, to start a game? Have I to do special setting?

Many thanks for your help in advance!

Stephan

Please give it a try to run the total pack again after installing to another folder such as c:\games\swos. And when the Windows version message in dosbox appeared, please enter(keyboard) to continue.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #113324 by starwindz
Advanced Tactics Creator would be also integrated into PC SWOS-Total Pack. Please refer to the following link. www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to....msg113241#msg113241

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds