Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117414 by starwindz

@starwinds: on free time take a look at my topic under this url: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to....msg117408#msg117408 maybe tou want to include this version in next releases of PC Total Pack. Because it is better for original team data than Hybrid s cracked exe, whic cuts almost all commentary voice and do not include full movies. Unfortunetly I cannot avoid freezing game in carreer mode for some teams in your modification. But my version may be useful for people who want to play without CD on old machines with original squads and commentary voice.

Great! I will try to include this version to the next version of total pack.
But I am on the long business trip and I should setup the development environment again in my new computer. It will take some or long time.
Thank you. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #118287 by djowGer
In PC SWOS-Total Pack, I am having some issues with tactics. When I want to load a tactic, I put the .TAC file in the directory ../pc swos-total pack folder run p02_swos_97 . This works fine.
However all Mozg tactics are all there too + the ones I put in this folder. BUT when i delete some of them in the folder, they manage to re-create them selves every time I start the application again, so I guess they are backed up from another folder. Now I have too many for it to store in SWOS, so when I load one, it picks another tactic ingame!

How do I turn this off, or where do I delete files from the backup folders too?

• Titch123
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #118347 by Titch123
How do I use the SWOS editor with this?

More
10 years 10 months ago #118358 by starwindz

In PC SWOS-Total Pack, I am having some issues with tactics. When I want to load a tactic, I put the .TAC file in the directory ../pc swos-total pack folder run p02_swos_97 . This works fine.
However all Mozg tactics are all there too + the ones I put in this folder. BUT when i delete some of them in the folder, they manage to re-create them selves every time I start the application again, so I guess they are backed up from another folder. Now I have too many for it to store in SWOS, so when I load one, it picks another tactic ingame!

How do I turn this off, or where do I delete files from the backup folders too?

Sorry for the late reply. :)
Actual folder for running the each team database is launcher\TEAM_SETS\nn\exe++ , not run\p02_swos_97 .
Please check it out.

More
10 years 10 months ago #118359 by starwindz

How do I use the SWOS editor with this?

Sorry. Total pack does not support the editing feature for PC-SWOS. The policy of the total pack only includes the already-user-created or edited data.

More
10 years 10 months ago #118364 by djowGer

Sorry for the late reply. :)
Actual folder for running the each team database is launcher\TEAM_SETS\nn\exe++ , not run\p02_swos_97 .
Please check it out.

Ahh.. Thx man! :)

More
10 years 10 months ago #118633 by bakoyoko2000
The same problem here. The bottom of launchers are missing. Windows 7 here. any suggestion?

More
10 years 10 months ago #118669 by starwindz

The same problem here. The bottom of launchers are missing. Windows 7 here. any suggestion?

What is your screen resolution of DOSBox? And could you upload the screenshot of this issue?

More
10 years 9 months ago #118856 by Theologistic
Hi All,

Apologies for my naivety however I have only recently found this forum and downloaded the brilliant SWOS Total Pack. I, much like all of those on here, have played and LOVED SWOS ever since I bought a copy of Total Amiga with Cannon Soccer on the cover disk.

I have spent hours of my life playing the beautiful game, reading forums and editing team on my PC using Pablo Fridlender s editor.

Can I just ask whether it is possible to use this editor in conjunction with the total pack and whether anybody can give me some brief guidance on this. The Total Pack has taken it to a new level since I last became fully immersed in editing SWOS databases and I want to make sure that I m doing it correctly.

I ll also just say, what a wonderful community SWOS still has and I think everybody associated with this forum does a grand job. Sorry if my question has already been covered.

Cheers!

More
10 years 9 months ago #118857 by FIncad

Can I just ask whether it is possible to use this editor in conjunction with the total pack and whether anybody can give me some brief guidance on this. The Total Pack has taken it to a new level since I last became fully immersed in editing SWOS databases and I want to make sure that I m doing it correctly.

I ll also just say, what a wonderful community SWOS still has and I think everybody associated with this forum does a grand job. Sorry if my question has already been covered.

Cheers!

Hi!
Here is a link for you, where you can dl the editor and guide to it.

www.sensiblesoccer.co.nr/
and choose swoes.

What i have used it, works fine with total packs. Back up any data before editing it.

Cheers

Fincad

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds