Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

• Jorge305
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 9 months ago #119320 by Jorge305
NEVERMIND To my previews question I got it answered in another thread. Disregard.. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #119673 by Betichus
Hello. I´m from Spain and I want to know if there will be an update from 2013-14 season??. Thank you for all!!.

• hercumera
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #119925 by hercumera

NEVERMIND To my previews question I got it answered in another thread. Disregard.. :)

Jorge (seems you re portuguese xD, me too) I ve a similar problem.
Hello, by the way, I love this game since the 90 s :D, It is the game of my childhood.
Since long I ve played this pack, but now I have the windows 8, and after the end of the season, the game freezes, do you know how to fix the problem ? I can t go further than one season :(.
I m waiting your answers.
Langlebigkeit for the community :D !!!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #119926 by FIncad
Hi!
What database are you using on career mode?

Use some other database than Synchronated SWOS 12-13 Update v1.2 - Expanded Version , cause it wont work in career mode (freezes after the one season).

Fincad

More
10 years 7 months ago #119927 by Synchronated
Yeah, the expanded version is not designed for career mode and will crash after one season, or earlier. The normal version is for career mode.

More
10 years 7 months ago #119928 by marcellop

Hello. I´m from Spain and I want to know if there will be an update from 2013-14 season??. Thank you for all!!.

www.swoes.info/editor_downloads
it doesn t links nothing, i can help swos pack 2014, italy :)

• teso1987
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #119978 by teso1987
Hi! I have one problem... I m using Amiga Swos total pack V1.5.2, and I have some my old updates and I want to play with them, but I dont know where to put SWOS2 file, I look in every folder in swos total pack, but i can t find this file anywhere? In folder custom_data i only find league data files, but nothing else! Pls help

More
10 years 7 months ago #119981 by Playaveli
SWOS2 file is in swos.hdf! You need ADF-view to open it.

• teso1987
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #120062 by teso1987
Ok, tnx for the reply but I still cant deal with this problem :) I installed ADF View shell extension, but obviously I dont know hot to use it :) Nevermind, thanx anyway!

More
10 years 7 months ago #120484 by olesio
Hello.

Important information: please read: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=25098.new#new and download new version prepared first for bliszka from swos.pl. And please test also SWOS++ version and other language versions without it, I hope this version will work fine. No CD in device or CD Image needed. Files was fixed by old Hybrid crack for English version comparsion. I changed only 7 bytes in files not 10 like Hybrid, so all commentary sound and other full data which I copied from Nero Image of original game by Playaveli - should be ok. Enjoy ;) If you starwidz want to use that execs and you will be sure all is ok please use it and give me credit. SWOS++ in English version have no key prompt and warning like I patched it some time ago. If some freezing happend - unfortunetly I have no more knowledge to fix it. That was all for now. Sorry for my bad English.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds