Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released

More
12 years 8 months ago #104508 by King D.A.

Than it is really SWOS Manager!

Now I don t understand this:

Technical question: how the program simulates the match in SWOS PC or Amiga?Are your the program uses function MATCH or RESULT with game ?

I dont use these programs.
The manager simulates the games with its own algorithmen, based on random, strength of team and players.

Or I have misunderstood it. Sorry.

So the really answer is: the Manager don t simulate, but you can do it via an Edited Custom Team (or edited teamfile) + a DIY match?

The Manager can both, simulate your game or put your team data into a .diy file which can be loaded in SWOS.
Read the manual for more information. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #104509 by dimetrodon

The best way to find out:
Try it! It is very easy!

You are so wise! :)
(It is not irony, it is the best way to try it, I should have do it before say anything.)

More
12 years 8 months ago #104510 by dimetrodon

The Manager can both, simulate your game or put your team data into a .diy file which can be loaded in SWOS.
Read the manual for more information. :)

That is great, so I misunderstood your above line, (as maybe Tomplus do). I have forgotten the old saying: Even fools are thought wise when they keep silent I should read the manual. (I have high hopes with your project, so that s why I become a little foolish, when I read that it might not working with swos.) Sorry!

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #104511 by Retrieving
I ve always wondered, how does the polish Sensible Manager work?

...but yeah, King DA s swos manager is both a little misleading (although it can be somehow interfaced with SWOS PC) and sorta unintentionally confusing itself with sensibleita.tk browser-based and WinUAE-powered, Amiga SWOS (multiplayer) online career swos manager: CARRIERA ONLINE which has been around since 2006 or so (the 5th season will start in September).

In fact, when i designed its latest logo i had to decrease the size of the Swos Manager part to avoid getting mixed up with his application, still kinda annoying though cause the two projects have nothing to do with each other. ;)

Also, if I m not mistaken, there was also a Swos Manager polish site back in the days (not sure if it s still active, can t find it anymore).

More
12 years 8 months ago #104512 by dimetrodon
Retri: :D - But let s dont t start (or continue) a flame here. :) I will have a bad karma because of my hasty +1.
Instead let s respect D.A. s work more! (It is starting with me.)

More
12 years 8 months ago #104514 by Retrieving

Retri: :D - But let s dont t start (or continue) a flame here. :) I will have a bad karma because of my hasty +1.
Instead let s respect D.A. s work more! (It is starting with me.)

no lol, no flaming at all :) King DA s game s pretty cool, don t get me wrong, just saying. :D

More
12 years 8 months ago #104517 by King D.A.

...but yeah, King DA s swos manager is both a little misleading (although it can be somehow interfaced with SWOS PC) and sorta unintentionally confusing itself with sensibleita.tk browser-based and WinUAE-powered, Amiga SWOS (multiplayer) online career swos manager: CARRIERA ONLINE which has been around since 2006 or so (the 5th season will start in September).

In fact, when i designed its latest logo i had to decrease the size of the Swos Manager part to avoid getting mixed up with his application, still kinda annoying though cause the two projects have nothing to do with each other. ;)

Also, if I m not mistaken, there was also a Swos Manager polish site back in the days (not sure if it s still active, can t find it anymore).

I remember that i searched this board for SWOS Manager and nothing important came up.
Even a Google search found nothing important.
I think we can find a simple soltution for this little dilemma. :)

@SWOS Manager: CARRIERA ONLINE: Is it possible that you add english as language to the manager.
Its a bit sad that all people who dont speak italian cant really understand it (or have to use not so good translators to understand it).
Maybe it help increasing its popularity. :)

More
12 years 8 months ago #104520 by Tomplus
@Dimetrodon
KingD.A. doing a good work as the game of manager, but no SWOS game.

Polish SWOS Scene had a few SWOS managers, oldest game is Sensible Manager (start in 2000 yrs = 14 seasons) (www.sensiman.net),
one month ago finish work Geralt Misiek, they were chiefs of the SWOS Manager (www.swos.0-700.pl).

Sensiman is first and last SWOS manager in the polish scene:
Special for you I wrote this topic:
www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?topic=23350.msg104519

More
12 years 8 months ago #104535 by PIOOTREK86
www.google.pl/#hl=pl source=hp q=swos+manager oq=swos+manager aq=f aqi=g1 aql=1 gs_sm=e gs_upl=486l4949l0l5218l20l18l3l5l5l0l281l1402l3.5.2l10 bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw. fp=5cadf8c39f95521 biw=1600 bih=778

first 2 results are as above :

www.sensiman.net

www.swos.0-700.pl

More
12 years 8 months ago #104577 by Mozg
I think SWOS Manager can be treated as just an extention to SWOS which makes carrer mode much more realistic. Recently I m playing SWOS only with SWOS Manager and really enjoy it!

Time to create page: 0.866 seconds