Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released

More
13 years 5 months ago #92581 by MIJB#19
The more I look, the more I think this is pretty much what ever SWOS fan back in the day wanted, no?
Playing SWOS in a FM/CM type of environment, with players aging, etc...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #92582 by King D.A.

King D.A., I think you mixed up the player attributes. Your order in the SWOS Manager is listed as V C H S T P F, but in reality they are P V H T C S F.
Apologies if I missed something obvious.

Don´t worry, they will be ordered right when used for SWOS. :)
I choosed these order to show that V C H are standard attributes, while S T P F are special atttributes for each class of footballer (S for Goalkeeper, T for Defense, P for Midfielder and F for attackers).
That means a Attacker gets faster higher values in F then a Midfielder.

More
13 years 5 months ago #92585 by Playaveli
S for Goalkeeper???

More
13 years 5 months ago #92607 by King D.A.

S for Goalkeeper???

Speed is the closest meaning to the ability to react quick on new situations.
Another opportunity would have be Control in a sense of controlling the ball after a shot.
It is a matter of taste. ;)

More
13 years 5 months ago #92609 by dimetrodon
Or Finishing - the attack of the opponent :)

• electrospectre
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #92612 by electrospectre
Replied by electrospectre on topic Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released
so far, so fantastic...

now i m at the stage where i play a game, but how do i LOAD SMGAME.DIY FILE ? what do i open the file with?

apologies if i ve missed a simple something!

More
13 years 5 months ago #92623 by King D.A.

so far, so fantastic...

now i m at the stage where i play a game, but how do i LOAD SMGAME.DIY FILE ? what do i open the file with?

apologies if i ve missed a simple something!

You load the file with SWOS ( Load old competition ).
You can select the path to your prefered SWOS Installation under Player Options . :)

More
13 years 5 months ago #92666 by Pallister
Hi there,

it s a great tool :)

I have one question:

If I set the Training Schedule I always get loads of injured players. For example: the standard is FREE. I think that means, that there is no training. If I set different skills to train at the amount of max.5 I get more than half of my players long injured.

Any idea?

More
13 years 5 months ago #92668 by King D.A.

Hi there,

it s a great tool :)

I have one question:

If I set the Training Schedule I always get loads of injured players. For example: the standard is FREE. I think that means, that there is no training. If I set different skills to train at the amount of max.5 I get more than half of my players long injured.

Any idea?

FREE means that a player can reduce his exhaustion (EXH, physio influences this as well).
Without FREE sessions the exhaustion increases to a level were the chance of an injury is very high.
The chance of getting injured and the injured time is influeneced by the doctor.
The exhausiton is increased by matches (behaviour ;) ) and intensity of training (10 intensity = 10 Exhaustion ;) ).

You can make your training more efficent with additional coaches for each skill (same for youth coach).
To take effect of a training session, the intensity needs to be set to 1. When it is set to zero you get zero effect and it is not counted as FREE as well (no decrease of EXH).

btw: does some know how to change player values in an .adf file?
I getting an error when i simple change a value (Hex Edit), looks like there is a type of checksum or something similar.
I need it for the Amiga implementation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #92674 by Pallister
What kind of bug is this in the attachment? I can t buy anymore as it says I have no money. Happened from out of nothing. I ve played with edited Teams...
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds