Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released

More
13 years 5 months ago #92776 by Claudio
Wow, It s fantastic! Good Work King D.A.
Someone is working to Updates 2010 Season?

Sorry for my english.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #92780 by Synchronated
I am working on 2010-11 updates for SWOS in general (English league is already released) and those could be incorporated into this.

More
13 years 5 months ago #92870 by alexander.h
King D.A. Hi, I want to ask you something. Why editor give as edit stadium and I want to do for example the capacity of the Nou Camp, which is 98,000 somewhere. The maximum is 76,000 in editor. Will know how to do so to increase over those 76,000? Say to peak in the editor is 100 000 for example, not 76,000. Thanks for the reply. :)

• electrospectre
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #92915 by electrospectre
Replied by electrospectre on topic Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released
jus can t stop playing/editing this... it s seriously the best thing to happen for ages.

might need a slight swos makeover to absorb you into its world, but nonetheless, such a thrilling development!

:D

More
13 years 5 months ago #92921 by King D.A.

King D.A. Hi, I want to ask you something. Why editor give as edit stadium and I want to do for example the capacity of the Nou Camp, which is 98,000 somewhere. The maximum is 76,000 in editor. Will know how to do so to increase over those 76,000? Say to peak in the editor is 100 000 for example, not 76,000. Thanks for the reply. :)

The limit is there to prevent that you can maintain a team consisting of superstars.
Will do some calculations to see if i can increase these value.

More
13 years 5 months ago #92922 by Pallister
Well, the main problem I see is that it s very hard to earn money. For example...to survive a season I have to sell every youth player I get and one player of my squad. The reason is that the bonus for reaching next rounds of national cup or international cup aren t realistic. Each manager I remember had the same problem. Maybe you should give it a thought to give the same bonus for reaching rounds and wins (for example in Champions Cup) as it is in real.

I ll contact you via PM to speak about some things which could be improved to make it a high class manager game :)

More
13 years 5 months ago #92927 by Retrieving
still haven t figured out if this is just a stand-alone managerial game or an in-depth managerial add-on for PC SWOS (as in, you actually get to play your matches with SWOS). Which is it?

Does it work with Amiga SWOS as well?

More
13 years 5 months ago #92931 by Pallister
I think he already mentiones that it s planned to make it with Amiga SWOS as well as soon as he figured out how to edit the player value...

More
13 years 5 months ago #92934 by Playaveli

still haven t figured out if this is just a stand-alone managerial game or an in-depth managerial add-on for PC SWOS (as in, you actually get to play your matches with SWOS). Which is it?

Does it work with Amiga SWOS as well?

It s a manager program which creates DIY files. You can load the DIY file in PC SWOS, play it and then save it again. The match result etc. will be read out by the manager program. It s a basic championship manager, but you are able to use SWOS to play the games yourself.
In other words: An external and huge extended career mode for SWOS!

More
13 years 5 months ago #92935 by Pallister
If only I were able to play PC SWOS :(

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds