Re: Swos money/career/transfers editor (no more hex editing yippee)

More
11 years 9 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112114 by super_hoops1967
I ve been working on a program that I hope will help out on here with the questions regarding taking away the 20 season limit, 5 player per season transfer limit and the transfer money you have to spend.

I was just wondering if there was any other editing features people would like in this, bearing in mind there s already great editors out for changing players stats and team kits etc.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

In terms of a release I m hoping to get it finished for a weekend release.

Cheers

Update 12-09-2013
I ve just added the latest application v3.0 to this post. any feedback (negative or otherwise) will be greatly appreciated. At the moment this will only work with the PC version of SWOS (Total pack too).

* Creates backup of your career file automatically when the .car is selected in the same location as your save games
*unlock 20 year career limit (it does wipe the career history or at least some part of it)
*unlock the 5 player transfer per season limit
*edit your transfer budget or take on one of the preset budget challenges

there s a link to contact me via twitter if you like, or you can just post on here or PM me if you like. i m easy either way :)

Enjoy.

Gaz
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #112119 by Playaveli
If you can include this:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=15789.0
(Marin made a tool already, maybe you can combine them: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to...89.msg80665#msg80665 )

That would be awesome!!

More
11 years 9 months ago #112120 by super_hoops1967
ill have read through it and see if i can impliment it playa :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #112155 by super_hoops1967
Ok the transfer unlocked (unlimited transfers) is done, custom or ore set transfer budgets is done and the unlimited seasons unlock is done.

Going to do some fine tuning and testing over the weekend, will let you all know how I get on.

Will start the custom tourney thing next week.

• zizu7
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #112161 by zizu7
and can add players to the bench?
tk^_^

More
11 years 9 months ago #112166 by super_hoops1967

• zizu7
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #112167 by zizu7

what s the hex value of that?

I do not know-I m sorry. -
hope someone can help ^ __ ^

• zizu7
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #112373 by zizu7

More
11 years 8 months ago #112462 by super_hoops1967
sorry i ve not been updating, work s been absolutely nuts over the past couple of weeks so i ve had to put my testing on the back burner.

there are a couple of issues i ve run into with the minimal testing i ve had in regards to the money edit but it s nothing major, just something that s irritated me a little.

I ve not had a chance to properly look at the d.i.y comp edit or the possibility of adding more substitutes to the bench but that will be something i will definately look into when i get more time.

no matter what happens i promise i ll upload a what i ve currently got working (custom or pre-set transfer budget, unlimited season, unlimited transfers) by the end of the week.

Cheers

Gaz

More
11 years 8 months ago #112468 by Mozg
Sounds nice :)

I think that editing squad in career (also trials and reses) could be also very useful :) Also creating new players could be possible, I know that the limit of players in club in career mode is 32 (no more place in career file).

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds