Re: Swos money/career/transfers editor (no more hex editing yippee)

More
11 years 8 months ago #112487 by super_hoops1967
Could be tricky that one regarding editing the res/loan players as they re random so I don t know if the hex value would change every time for that particular player but I ll certainly look into it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #112490 by Mozg
Which hex value do you mean?

More
11 years 8 months ago #112499 by super_hoops1967
For the loan/reserve players wouldn t there be a different location for them depending on which team they were in?

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #112514 by Mozg
Whole team squad is stored in one place, it s another place than the computer teams. Info about player/coach team players for PC version start at offset #DB60 in career file. First 32 bytes is info about players order (first eleven, then bench, then rest of subs), then team name, coach name, and players info. There is place for 32 players. At offset #E08C is info about actual number of players (initially it s 26 (1A in hex) as we have 16 players + 10 trials/reses at the start of career). Another important sequence of 32 bytes starts at offset #F5E0, it stores info about players order when we choose training in career. It s all that I ve discovered when looked through career file ;) Hope it will be helpful :)

More
11 years 8 months ago #112543 by MIJB#19

There is place for 32 players.

Are you sure? I think there s room for only 30 players. Not sure it makes much of a difference though. ;)

More
11 years 8 months ago #112552 by Mozg

There is place for 32 players.

Are you sure? I think there s room for only 30 players. Not sure it makes much of a difference though. ;)

Once I ve edited career file to have 32 players and it worked :)

• zizu7
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #112553 by zizu7
and can then add players to the bench?

More
11 years 8 months ago #112554 by Mozg
You mean expanding bench to more than 5 players? Well, I think that it s probably impossible without re-writing the game... Or maybe I m wrong? :)

More
11 years 8 months ago #112564 by FIncad
Hello Super_hoops!
Will this editor, that you are working of, work also with this swos pc totalpack? Just interested about unlimited transfers and unlimited seasons of career option..

Cheers

More
11 years 8 months ago #112596 by super_hoops1967
Hi yeah it will work with any swos game on the pc as it edits the career file not the actual game files from swos.

I m really struggling for time with this so I ll just upload the program tonight as it is and just work on it as and when I get time so then at least you guys can have a play with it.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds