Re: Swos money/career/transfers editor (no more hex editing yippee)

More
11 years 9 months ago #112634 by MIJB#19

There is place for 32 players.

Are you sure? I think there s room for only 30 players. Not sure it makes much of a difference though. ;)

Once I ve edited career file to have 32 players and it worked :)

Sweet! Hex editing to the rescue!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #112644 by super_hoops1967
I don t suppose you remember the values do you?

More
11 years 9 months ago #112650 by super_hoops1967
here s the program guys.

very rough at the moment

basically make your changes then whn you click save it will ask you to choose the career file you want to edit.

it s possibly to put in custom transfer budgets but i noticed that anything over £100mil and it just drops to below 100mil after you buy someon

e.g

i had 2 billion in the bank, bought larsson for 5mil and my budget went down to £95mil.

any feedback or bug finds would be greatly appreciated. (the d.i.y tourneys dousn t work at the moment.

have fun.

Gaz
Attachments:

More
11 years 9 months ago #112652 by Mozg

I don t suppose you remember the values do you?

Which values do you mean? I had written about where are info about player team stored in this topic on the first page...

More
11 years 9 months ago #112658 by super_hoops1967
Ah yeah sorry :)

I ll release a cleaner version of the program tonight. I d left the non fugly me at work yesterday

More
11 years 9 months ago #112668 by FIncad
Thanks for this early version Super_Hoops. But one question. If I only want to have these unlimited transfers and season, and dont want to mess with the money, so what do I do? So do I have to check how much I have and then add that number to the box or what before applying the cheats? But thanks for the great work here anyway

Chees

More
11 years 9 months ago #112674 by FIncad
Tried this editor on my backupped current career file (money+unlimited transfers+seasons). Tried it before last game of the season. Money editor seems to be working and it didnt crash when I finished the season. But the season that i was playing on, erased from the manager history, but the total matches section didnt, which was nice.
But when I started to buy players with my 100M£ in the beginning of the new season, after a moment chairman of the board informed that club isnt allowing any more player purchase in this season , so I guess there is some work to do with that or it (editor) just gives you unlimited transfer for current season, not next one. But lets keep on testing...

Cheers

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #112757 by super_hoops1967
For now you ll just hAve to make a note of your current transfer budget if you want to keep the same budget and enter it into the custom value field, sorry about that..bit of an oversight

I wonder if it automatically resets the hex at the beginning of the season to limit the transfers, cheers for the heads up on that s one I ll have a look and see what I can do.

What happened with your manager history? It wiped the info for that season you d just completed? I ve never tried the unlimited season hex edit before, I just grabbed the relevant info from here and implemented it into the program...somet else for me to look into cheers :)

Anything else you ve picked up on let me know here or u can tweet me @mckmedia
Cheers

Gaz

More
11 years 9 months ago #112761 by FIncad
Hello!
Just take your time, lol. You are doing this on your own time, without any extra money or something, so no panicking. I think that I and this community appreciates your efforts on this matter or atleast I do, lol. Should buy you a big bottle of cognac or something that you like for your efforts..

I think that there should be a option like keep the current money or something.

Yep, the current season was wiped, but manager history (total played games, wins, draws, loses etc) was saved. And if I rememer correctly, it wiped the whole season from the history, so like there was only 96/97 and then the next one was 98/99.

Sorry, I dont use tweet, just FB, but lets keep in touch.

Cheers..

More
11 years 9 months ago #112765 by FIncad
FYI; Tried patch again last game of the season and same thing. Got 50M£ money and ended the season. Beginning of the new season after about 6 player purchases, i was told that no more buys this season. Then I saved the game and opened that saved .car file on hex-editor. In that hexline D880, which is said to be unlimited transfers, there was FF. So tried to change it like DD. Saved it, and opened game again, nothing.
Then I used that editor to that same saved .car file that I edited with editor before, again 50M£ and unlimited options were picked. Saved it and opened game and the save file again. Current season history was erased, but I was able to buy players again, lol.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds