Re: Swos money/career/transfers editor (no more hex editing yippee)

More
11 years 9 months ago #112779 by super_hoops1967
so everytime the unlimited seasons is chosen it ll wipe your current history....that s weird that....might have to take the option out for the unlimited seasons until i can iron out the issues.

I ll throw an option in there so that the money cheat isn t automatically chosen, so it ll need selecting for it
to affect your transfer budget.

cheers for the feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #112876 by super_hoops1967
i ve just found this info (where i got the hex value from, regarding the 20 year season unlock.

If you find the Hex position D5C4 in the .car file and change it to 00, then your 20 year career will be re-set. You can do this at any time during a career. However you do lose the info that was on your Management Record page.

The only problem with this edit is that eventually you stop being offered any new jobs; I think there is a limit on the number of clubs you can join. although maybe someone s figured out how to edit this too...

so it looks like the history deletion can t be helped.

There s another hex edit but it s on the .exe not the .car file so i m not sure how easy that would be to impliment into my program, but like i ve said before i ll definately give it a try.

cheers

Gaz

More
11 years 9 months ago #112880 by FIncad
I have read that topic too. I havent tried that hexediting unlimited season, but will it erase all management history or just the current season, dont know that. Yours editor just wiped the current season, what i have tested it briefly.

I dont care about one season history, but if it keeps the whole management records alive, that would be great. But there are other opinios too, i think lol.

Cheers

More
11 years 8 months ago #113696 by FIncad
Hello!
FYI about unlimited season cheat/cracks. I ve started my last season which was confirmed by the chairman of the board , lol. Before 8 last games of the season, tried this season unlimiter cheat and after applying the cheat/patch to a saved .car file
- season from 3-19 was erased from the management history, but total history (games played etc.) was saved
- i was getting job offers again
- i could finish the season and start a new one (from season 98-99)

Cheers

Fincad

More
11 years 7 months ago #113982 by super_hoops1967
Sorry I ve been off for so long, I ve just not had any time at all, I did make a few small changes but the file size grew too much to host on here so I started making a basic website to host the file on then completely ran out of time.

So the unlimited career cheat works? But erases data from the history but keeps the total amout of games played, won etc?

More
11 years 7 months ago #113983 by FIncad

Sorry I ve been off for so long, I ve just not had any time at all, I did make a few small changes but the file size grew too much to host on here so I started making a basic website to host the file on then completely ran out of time.

So the unlimited career cheat works? But erases data from the history but keeps the total amout of games played, won etc?

No panic there m8! Yeah, it seemed to be working ok and seasons history was wiped out and so called total history was saved. I had this idea to send you that .car file (where i was on season 19), but i had some major, self-inflicted computer problems here and all swos saves were erased due to hdd formatting, lol..

Here is some interesting topic for you about sensis sourcecode, check it out, cause you seem to be a pro about these issues here..

www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=24896.0

Cheers Fincad

More
11 years 7 months ago #113994 by super_hoops1967
Nice one i ll have a look at that.

More
11 years 2 months ago #116680 by super_hoops1967
sorry for the lack of anything. i ve changed jobs so my work commute has gone from 15 mins to 1hr 30 mins so i ve had no spare time.

I m hoping to get back into this program soon so i ll go back through the thread and hopefully get some new additions to the program.

Gaz

More
10 years 7 months ago #120267 by super_hoops1967
right i m done with this now, once my internet is back up (last friday apparently) i will upload the program.

I ve sorted out a few of the things which were annoying me

*the program now creates a backup file as soon as you select which career file you re going to edit.

*there s some challenge modes (in regards to the transfer budget available) in the career mode.

*it s got the unlocking of the 20 season mode the unlocking of the 5 player transfer limit per season.

If anyone could pass on a career file to me which has nearly all 20 seasons completed so i can start working on the 20 year issue highlighted above that d be brilliant.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #120270 by FIncad
Hi!
Nice work m8. Couple of questions
- 20 season limit, i think it will reset the season counter and clears the manager history (not the total games counter thou)?
- is both transferlimits removed (buy sell)
- how about adding a feature, that corrects the season year (in the fixturelist), i can help you with that (doneble by editing .car files). Below my previous post in some other topic
In amiga, by hex-editing .car file in a offset 177d0 - 177d1 there is a main windows running season showed.
So if you want to start with a season 2013/14, start a career, save, and then hexedit offset.
Change those offset in orginal .car file (20 60 or 38 60 or what so ever) to f.e. 7a 0d and then you will have career starting from a season 2013/14. It will not have an effect on manager history windows, it will start normally from a season 1996/97 and I think that it cannot be changed just by editing .car file.

- also im able to edit the joboffers in .car files (what to get and where), so i think you could do the editor (or include it to this one), that randomizes joboffers (1-4) (f.e. foreing leagues), but that will need some teamdata info too, so im not sure how to do it (in editor style)
- here is one my my test careers, its in 19th season (amiga .car file), and i think the database was syncs 2011-12. Hopefully it helps. If it crashes during the worldviewing, probably the database is wrong. But now it just ends your career, if not edited.

Cheers

Fincad
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds