Re: Updates 2015-16

• daddywarhol
  • daddywarhol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130836 by daddywarhol
Replied by daddywarhol on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
@steviebwoy78

ok you can do Japan,let s see if kazu miura still plays at 50 years old...........
The topic has been locked.
  • steviebwoy78
  • steviebwoy78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130854 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Hiya, no promises on Japan just yet - I m a bit stacked with commitments! Will update here if I get chance before starting on them.
  • Betichus
  • Betichus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130875 by Betichus
Replied by Betichus on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Hi, Hungary is at 50%. I update all the 21 teams alhtough Hungarian league has 14 teams now. I have no more time now, but i try to update more leagues.
  • wiklund87
  • wiklund87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130877 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Playaveli, you forgot to add the russian league TEAM.031 to the pack.
  • alexsimon
  • alexsimon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #130878 by alexsimon
Replied by alexsimon on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Hello everyone, it my first post since i discover this community few days ago. First, thanks for your work cause i know it s a lot of time spend on it (i m editing my pes 2013 Pc with different tools in order to keep it actual and it s a lot of work)
I m playing on amiga emulator with the Amiga SWOS-total pack which works perfectly on my PC. I downloaded all of your files and i just have a problem with the english team file (008). Every time it crashes. I can t start a season or anything else with it. You said that you re using synchronised 13-14 as a basis for your work but this file doesn t work with the SWOS2 file. Although the other updated files works fine.
So i just want to ask if the TEAM.008 file was map changed (what i don t think after checking the problem), and if someone has a SWOS2 file for Amiga in order to have the english league works properly.
Thanks, and congrates again for your work.

Here is the Slovakian league.
Attachments:
  • alexsimon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130903 by alexsimon
Hi everybody, here the estonian league.
Attachments:
More
8 years 5 months ago #130904 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
files.swos.eu/updates15-16/
Entirely updated!
  • steviebwoy78
  • steviebwoy78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130912 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Quick question: once we re in a good place with these updates, how easy is it to get the PC team data files converted for use with Amiga Total Pack? I ve noticed that the file names are the same in Starwindz s directory structure, but the file sizes seem a bit different which makes me think they re not directly compatible.
  • alexsimon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #130915 by alexsimon
Here is the israelian league. So there is two Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC (one non-league and one in the league) because i didn t see that it was in the file before i create it. Anyway all the league is updated but not the non-league team.
And also the Slovakian league with the statistics updated with my last method based on the great idea of Marin s one.
I share the txt files with the grids of prices. I ve made a difference between GK/DEF and MID/ATT because the market is not the same. A fury class attacking player as Messi cost more than the double of a fury class defender. So in order to have great defenders and goal keepers i adjust it.
At the end of the GK/DEF grid you will sea that there is two different columns. On the left it s for GK and on the right it s for DEF.
I find it pretty nice. The team value seems to be fair enough. Tell me what you think.
Attachments:
More
8 years 5 months ago #130923 by Marin Parushev
Replied by Marin Parushev on topic Re: Updates 2015-16

At the end of the GK/DEF grid you will sea that there is two different columns. On the left it s for GK and on the right it s for DEF.
I find it pretty nice. The team value seems to be fair enough. Tell me what you think.

I believe it is unfair to give more stars to defenders and goalkeepers than to attackers and midfielders.
It is also not a good idea to have many players with yellow and white stars. If you check the excel SWOS database made by xflea (www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=8598.0) you will see that about 95% of all SWOS players have no more than 3 stars. If you set a lot of stars to many players the original feel of the game will be lost.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds