Re: Updates 2015-16

• Betichus
  • Betichus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #131400 by Betichus
Replied by Betichus on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Hi! Here is hungary updated. As the hungarian league has 12 teams now, i have added four more teams to complete the 16 total roster. Another five no league teams are updated too. How many leagues left to updated to complete the total updating??
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 4 months ago #131402 by higgipoker
Replied by higgipoker on topic Re: Updates 2015-16

Hi! Here is hungary updated. As the hungarian league has 12 teams now, i have added four more teams to complete the 16 total roster. Another five no league teams are updated too. How many leagues left to updated to complete the total updating??

If you ve added teams to the league, does someone need to hack the exe to accommodate the new league size?
  • Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #131406 by Betichus

If you ve added teams to the league, does someone need to hack the exe to accommodate the new league size?

No. It´s the opposite. I have added teams because the real hungarian league 2015/16 only have 12 teams, and Sensible Hungarian league have 16. There is no need hack process. Grettings.
  • Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #131494 by Betichus
How many leagues left to update??. I lost the count ;D ;D
  • daddywarhol
  • daddywarhol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #131499 by daddywarhol
Replied by daddywarhol on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Here s my Mexican Premiership. All teams updated except Merida and Nuevo Laredo in non-league teams. Put in non-league teams some american teams....Hope someone enjoy it!!!!!!!!

If I can I ll do Kazakhstan in a few weeks........I don t know,what file can I overwrite?
Cheers to everyone,keep up the good work...
Attachments:
  • Osris
  • Osris's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #131513 by Osris
Replied by Osris on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
I sought a solution to my problem without finding it so I ll ask here. I ve got the GOG version of SWOS and I added the 2013-14 season patch. After the first season of my career the game freezes after showing the result of the cup final. Is there a fix for this?
  • Spyros Kourias
  • Spyros Kourias's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #131524 by Spyros Kourias
Replied by Spyros Kourias on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
First of all thanks for your efforts. SWOS deserves to be updated and enhanced in any possible way. Just one question. How difficult is to make use of the updated data with a real Amiga. I really enjoyed Syncro s updates and with the modified SWOS2 file, it worked like a charm. Should we wait for anything like that as far as the latest update is concerned? Just asking because it s a pity for all Amigans-SWOS fans not to have an updated SWOS to play with. Thanks again for the hard work and keep it up!
  • steviebwoy78
  • steviebwoy78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #131568 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
This is getting a bit out of hand now. I don t know what leagues we ve updated, what we re still working on, whether the updates will work with O.G. Amiga SWOS, whether we need a new PC exe. It s all a bit bewildering tbh :\ Organisation required.
  • steviebwoy78
  • steviebwoy78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #131569 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
With each of the updates everyone has completed, perhaps we should try and declare how many teams are in each league that we ve updated?

This would at least help us work out what changes need to be made to the respective exe files for Amiga PC once we compare what we ve updated with what was originally supplied with the game.

I ll start:
Ghana [Premier] - 8 teams
Scotland [Premier] - 12 Teams
Scotland [First] - 10 Teams
Scotland [Second] - 10 Teams
Scotland [Third] - 8 Teams

If we could all do this for the updates we ve completed, I think we d be in a better place.

Is this a good idea?
More
8 years 4 months ago #131572 by higgipoker
Replied by higgipoker on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
To be honest, I d prefer a thread of updates that just work with the original game. If you wanna use them for Amiga, all you have to do is compress the England file. No messing around with executable.
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds