National coach of Yugoslavia?

More
17 years 9 months ago #10173 by Robbie
I thought of that. I think there must be some kind of trigger in the national teams file or something, that allows you to select players for the national team. Since there s no way to become coach in a normal way, there isn t such a trigger for Yugoslavia. So, maybe there is some way to change the trigger of a different country I could transform to Yugoslavia (that must be possible) or build in one for yourself. It must be possible, others have added teamfiles like Serbia or FYR Macedonia. These refer to player nationalities like SER or SMR / FYR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OljkoCZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 9 months ago #10200 by sensibleswos
re-name Armenia to Zrmenia and u can see Yugoslavia in swos.

More
17 years 9 months ago #10273 by Robbie
Yeah, but if I use your hex-code to become the coach of Yugoslavia in the world championship the game crashes. I bet you know how to fix this sensibleswos! Or maybe another team, say Belarus, for which you can select players from Yugoslavia. I think you can build a team from Yugoslavian players, with all players over 1 Million....

More
17 years 9 months ago #10274 by sensibleswos
if you want to become a coach of Yugoslavia with origonal teams then give us your name u want as coach and i ll send u a career with Yugoslavia with out crash problems.

More
17 years 9 months ago #10275 by Robbie
Cool! I don t need a specific name for my coach. You think of something. Thanks a lot!

More
17 years 9 months ago #10284 by sensibleswos
ah I see the problem, i thought it was a simple fix so here s what you have to do...

I guess you will have to wait for Diego s swos 2006 as you can play as Serbia. Sorry for the false hopes.

More
17 years 9 months ago #10286 by Robbie
That s too bad. But I still think it s possible! My hope was set on you, because of your hex-editing skills. There has to be an offset for the player selection! That s why a national coach can only choose players from 1 country. If someone could find that string and change it for me.... ;D Cause I have no idea how to do that!

• fanahosen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #10470 by fanahosen
Replied by fanahosen on topic Re: National coach of Yugoslavia?
Serbia National Team.
No fraid friends. this is possible. Serbia coach national team!
Only you must wait until september of get some old update of mine *maybe 2004, 04/05, 2005) i deleted all this updates maked from 2002. but i know much swos friends that colection this updates.
I received the first file for edit swos 2006-07. THank you Toni Korhonen from finland, league runing in this moment. see you in www.geocities.com/swosfansupdates

• Skyer
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 8 months ago #11582 by Skyer
Replied by Skyer on topic Re: National coach of Yugoslavia?
It s simple. First tihng, we should decide which team we shall replace.

Well, Finland is the opponent of Serbia in qualification to Euro-2008, so we will make competition easier for Serbia, removing Finland. Well, in fact, not Finland, but opportunity to coach that team. Sorry, Finnish guys, but you can appeal to UEFA and make opposite replacement in your copy of SWOS.

So, now we go to the section, where national teams are set. And find Finland. It is offset 1ED8B0.

What do we see here: 0B500E0B0C .

What is it? Simple. 500E - number of national team(Finland). 0B - nationality of team(Finnish). OC - number of League(Finland)

So, we change it on 0B50302529 , where 5030 is - Yugoslavia Hex number, 25 - nationalty(Yugoslavian) Hex number, and 29 - Yugoslavian league Hex number.

And you can play for yourt national team!

So, we are searching for 0C500E .

More
17 years 8 months ago #11609 by Robbie
Cool, it worked!!!! Thanks a lot Skyer!

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds