National coach of Yugoslavia?

More
17 years 6 months ago #12056 by whiteulver
This work for Amiga SWOS too. :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #12059 by Craizinho
Put Goran Vlaovic out of your Team! He is from Hrvastka ;D ;D

More
16 years 8 months ago #23428 by MIJB#19
Now for an even bigger test, would it be possible to manage Nigeria? Years ago I actually hexedited a career file and managed to get the Nigeria job this way, but I m wondering whether the edit mentioned by Skyler could work here too (providing it s not what I did myself. ;)). Of course Nigeria has no league in the game, but I m thinking it s not required, you just have to set some other league (maybe Turkey or USA, a league with many Nigerians) as the default. And yes, there are enough Nigerian players in the game to fill the 2 goalkeeper + 18 field player slots. ;D

More
14 years 5 months ago #74327 by Playaveli
^^ anyone tried it with Nigeria?
I just saw Skyer s post about Yugoslavia, way too late... (3 years?, lol)

More
14 years 5 months ago #74500 by MIJB#19

^^ anyone tried it with Nigeria?
I just saw Skyer s post about Yugoslavia, way too late... (3 years?, lol)

Interesting idea, I ll try it tonight.

More
14 years 5 months ago #74503 by MIJB#19
Hah, it seems to work alright: Algeria became Nigeria!
Naturally, I changed the bit where you can start as national team coach from 00 to 51.
Then, in the sws.exe I changed 5100502A into 510B6B26. You ll be Nigerian manager, with Turkey as the home league.

More
14 years 5 months ago #74504 by MIJB#19
To add to that, Somehow I did well enough in my first test career, after one game at the 2002 World Cup, England approached me to get the hardest job in football. :D

• wolly22
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #96987 by wolly22
Replied by wolly22 on topic Re: National coach of Yugoslavia?
Hello,
To whom it may concern
I found out that you don t have to change anything in sws.exe to coach YUGOSLAVIA.
It is possible to change the hex code in you career file (.car).
I have created a career with a nationality ROM and saved a career as ROMANIA (ROMANIA.CAR).
Then I have opened ROMANIA.CAR in Hex editor and in row 0000d770 column 05 changed the Romanian code 1c into a YUG one 25 .
The row I mentioned is situated just under your initials (MR/MS xxxx).
After 4 seasons I got a job offer from Yugoslavia and everything woks fine.
The same should work for Nigeria 6b or Georgia 2c .

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #96989 by MIJB#19

Hello,
To whom it may concern
I found out that you don t have to change anything in sws.exe to coach YUGOSLAVIA.
It is possible to change the hex code in you career file (.car).
I have created a career with a nationality ROM and saved a career as ROMANIA (ROMANIA.CAR).
Then I have opened ROMANIA.CAR in Hex editor and in row 0000d770 column 05 changed the Romanian code 1c into a YUG one 25 .
The row I mentioned is situated just under your initials (MR/MS xxxx).
After 4 seasons I got a job offer from Yugoslavia and everything woks fine.
The same should work for Nigeria 6b or Georgia 2c .

I ll try it, but I doubt it works. What you re doing there is changing your nationality.
If this is what I think it is, I ve already created saved games for every playable country in SWOS.

Why I think it works, is because Yugoslavia does have a national league in SWOS.
If it does work for Nigeria, the only other country without a national league in SWOS would be Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Only those two countries have enough players and goalkeepers in SWOS to select 2 goalkeepers + 18 field players.

More
3 years 2 months ago #144461 by Vardamir
I did a patch yesterday night using San Marino Team file (0032).
I've changed (copy and paste) team from each file, then by HexEditor I've changed countries code from each team (from 41 to 32).
Then I have changed 3 letters country code from SWS.EXE (YUG->SMR,SMR->YUG), and changed each yugoslavian and sammarinese players (not so many players outside Yugoslavia, no body outside San Marino).
In the end I've switched Yugoslavia and San Marino in UEFA national teams file.
At start I have added 10 more teams in Yugoslavia as that season there were 20 teams in Yugoslavian Premier league, I can play the season but the game crushed after running New Zealand.
With 10 teams, it work without anyproblems.
I'm finishing the 1st season today, so I'm waiting to see if Yugoslavia will call me on its bench after the 4th or the 6th season.

Endacil Vardamir (the armour titan)

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds