Re: "Friendly League Changes History Special Edition: Road To South Africa" Results

More
13 years 10 months ago #84721 by Ali

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #84723 by Schulle
::)

would be nice to get some more infos, esp who played which team etc...

:)

More
13 years 10 months ago #84727 by xflea
Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago #84730 by xflea
Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago #84731 by Schulle
Greece vs Senegal!

What a tactical trick by Senegal coach Schulle.

First time ever playing 5-2-3 Senegal gave the team from coach Xflea only a few chances to score, but strong keeper Silva or nervous greek strikers kept the Senegal goal clean till the final whistle.

Senegal with a furious start scoring 2 fast goals and taking the 3 points home when Kamara scored the 3-0 in 82nd minute.
Great match, lots of Vuzuela noise in stadium, big fight from african team.

GG
Thx

More
13 years 10 months ago #84756 by lobo
Romania (Rock) - Poland (Lobo) 0-1

Jacek Krzynowek seems to be the saviour of Polish team. Once again in this tournament his sole goal proved to be enough to win the game, this time around Romanian keeper being on the receiving end. After a slow start to the game and few 1/2 chances for both teams Krzynowek kept cool in the box managing to put a power shot in the net after 24 minutes. Romanians have responded rapidly with a period of their advantage but Polish defence had a good day in the office. Second half brought a lot of drama but no goals. Poland had advantage but couldn t beat the opponent s keeper. Second 1-0 win of the tournament gives Polish fans something to cheer about after opening day 1-4 defeat to Holland, but will that prove to be enough to reach next round?

More
13 years 10 months ago #84758 by Bomb
better late than never:

usa (lord pablo) - switzerland (bomb): 2-4

unfortunately, I pressed the print button one second too late, so I have only the score. I hope thats valid!

but I wrote down the scorers: dempsey(1) and johnson(1) for usa, nkofu (1) and frei (3) for switzerland. pablo can confirm...

it was a tough match which was not clear till 87. min, then FREI made his third goal and whole switzerland stopped producing toblerone for 10 seconds.^^
Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago #84759 by Bomb
oh, I see, I had a red card. it was my defender, senderos, I am sure.

More
13 years 10 months ago #84760 by Schulle

[...] then FREI made his third goal and whole switzerland stopped producing toblerone for 10 seconds.^^

hahahahha :D

More
13 years 10 months ago #84762 by Bomb
burkina faso (lobo) - switzerland (bomb): 1-6

it was a clear game from 2. minute on. switzerland started like the world is going under in 5 minutes. poor burkina faso escaped with a 1-3 after 45 minutes... but switzerland didnt had any human feelings and went on like in first half.

uhh, next hattrick from alexander frei. :P
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds