CBM Cup 2013

More
10 years 6 months ago #120851 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: CBM Cup 2013
Something different to the standings we had on the offline cup.
On the cup I was 7th after the groupstage. On the result on the sensi.de page I m 6th place in Groupstage. Other difference is that in the stats, Pallister have score the most goals. On the offline cup it was Djowger, who won the gloascoring trophy.

A question. Did wins after etxra time don t count for the statistic? I had won the 2nd match against Andib in quarterfinal with 4:3 after Extra Time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #120856 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: CBM Cup 2013

On the cup I was 7th after the groupstage. On the result on the sensi.de page I m 6th place in Groupstage. Other difference is that in the stats, Pallister have score the most goals. On the offline cup it was Djowger, who won the gloascoring trophy.

A question. Did wins after etxra time don t count for the statistic? I had won the 2nd match against Andib in quarterfinal with 4:3 after Extra Time.

Djowger told me that we had made a mistake (he found out of it, the day after the tournament). Someone had entered a wrong result in the program we used during the tournament, so we shouldnt have met in QF.

Its not good, but we cant do anything about it now.

More
10 years 6 months ago #120857 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: CBM Cup 2013
I see. That s a pity. Maybe something have ended different that day with different matches in quarterfinals :/

More
10 years 6 months ago #120858 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: CBM Cup 2013

I see. That s a pity. Maybe something have ended different that day with different matches in quarterfinals :/

Yes, we will never know :/ But at least we had a great and really funny day.

More
10 years 6 months ago #120859 by dior
Replied by dior on topic Re: CBM Cup 2013

Djowger told me that we had made a mistake (he found out of it, the day after the tournament). Someone had entered a wrong result in the program we used during the tournament, so we shouldnt have met in QF.

Its not good, but we cant do anything about it now.

That sounds like a decent praty ;D

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds