Re: 4th of June - Amiga SWOS 96/97 offline tournament in Uetersen near Hamburg, Germ

More
7 years 10 months ago #133923 by Itchy1910
Back home. It was a pleasure to meet all these guys. Very nice atmosphere. Great games and also meat for free ;D

Special thanks to HairFu again that he made this tournament possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #133924 by HairFU
I have to agree. Was a really nice day and a smooth tournament without any problem and nearly no waiting times to play. Thx to all players for joining the cup, was relly a great time.

Quarterfinal

Bomb - FC Sandkagen 4:0 | 6:1
Heinair - Team Oelkhold 0:2 | 0:2
ElMichaJ - Itchy 1910 1:3 | 2:0 and 18:19 after penalty shootout
Djowger - HairFU 6:0 | 2:2

Semifinal

Bomb - Team Oelkhold 3:0 | 3:0
Itchy 1910 - Djowger 1:2 | 1:4

7th Place Match

FC Sandkagen - HairFU 2:0 | 0:3

5th Place Match

Heinair - ElMichaJ 1:2 | 1:0 and 3:5 after penalty shootout

3rd Place Match

Team Oelkhold - Itchy 1910 3:1 | 1:1

Final

Bomb - Djowger 1:1 | 4:2

Here are a few pictures:

www.facebook.com/VCCeV/photos/a.76088241...305293314323/?type=3

More
7 years 10 months ago #133925 by Itchy1910
I think the first match in 3rd place game was 3:1 for Team Oelkhold ;)

More
7 years 10 months ago #133927 by HairFU

I think the first match in 3rd place game was 3:1 for Team Oelkhold ;)

Ah good to know.

More
7 years 10 months ago #133928 by lobo
Congrats Max!

ElMichaJ - Itchy 1910 1:3 | 2:0 and 18:19 after penalty shootout

Wish I was there 8)

More
7 years 10 months ago #133932 by Playaveli
Congrats, bomb for the win and to all players for a nice tournament.
Itchy, purefox, welcome to the offline circuit!! :)

Nice penalties, there... ;D

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #133940 by HeinAir
It was really a great admin-job, HairFU. Very good organized tournament: Top location, 4 Amiga-Systems for 10 people in 2 groups, beamer, free drinking and food (barbecue), sleeping-places, nice prices with 3 big trophies and medals for all partipicians - all together for 6€ p.P.! I ve enjoyed it much and I was happy to see the danish players, especially Team Oelkohold and me had some exciting matches with our special joysticks .;D Congrats for 3rd place, mate! Looking forwards to Almelo and see you guys again! :D
And another bix THX to the [connected]-crew for giving us the possibility to be a part of their event. Hope to see you next year on the same place, would be great! Biggest surprise and a great pleasure for me was playing some matches vs the one and only Pallister in fire-fighter-uniform! 8)
And last but not least: Congratulations to the winner Bomb! :)

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #133942 by Puref0x
It was a very nice competition, hope to see you guys again in the future. I will set up my mac for online play in the next days to do some practice ;)

One more thing: I left my competition pro retro joystick (2 large buttons, 2 small one in the middle) after i leave because fc sandkagen used it at the competition. Unfortunately my brother forget to bring it back. Did anyone collect it?

More
7 years 10 months ago #133944 by lobo

More
7 years 10 months ago #133945 by HairFU

It was really a great admin-job, HairFU. Very good organized tournament: Top location, 4 Amiga-Systems for 10 people in 2 groups, beamer, free drinking and food (barbecue), sleeping-places, nice prices with 3 big trophies and medals for all partipicians - all together for 6€ p.P.! I ve enjoyed it much and I was happy to see the danish players, especially Team Oelkohold and me had some exciting matches with our special joysticks .;D Congrats for 3rd place, mate! Looking forwards to Almelo and see you guys again! :D
And another bix THX to the [connected]-crew for giving us the possibility to be a part of their event. Hope to see you next year on the same place, would be great! Biggest surprise and a great pleasure for me was playing some matches vs the one and only Pallister in fire-fighter-uniform! 8)
And last but not least: Congratulations to the winner Bomb! :)

Thx a lot. Was a pleasure to host a SWOS tournament with such a nice group of SWOS playing persons. If there are more SWOS player are interessted in, I will have a look if it is possible to do it again on the [connected] next year.

It was a very nice competition, hope to see you guys again in the future. I will set up my mac for online play in the next days to do some practice ;)

One more thing: I left my competition pro retro joystick (2 large buttons, 2 small one in the middle) after i leave because fc sandkagen used it at the competition. Unfortunately my brother forget to bring it back. Did anyone collect it?

I have ask the [connected] guys if they have collect your joystick. Will notice you if I got an answer.
By the way, can you register on sensiblesoccer.de, otherwise I can t enter all results from the cup on the page.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds