Re: 4th of June - Amiga SWOS 96/97 offline tournament in Uetersen near Hamburg, Germ

More
7 years 11 months ago #133582 by Egebjerg Luxus
I can confirm that Team Oelkohold, FC Sandkagen and myself (Egebjerg Luxus) are still comming - and that we are looking forward to play some SWOS. ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #133583 by HairFU

I can confirm that Team Oelkohold, FC Sandkagen and myself (Egebjerg Luxus) are still comming - and that we are looking forward to play some SWOS. ;D

Really great. Looking forward to meet you in two weeks :)

More
7 years 11 months ago #133610 by HairFU
Thx to my cousin I have now repaired my broken Amiga 1200 and it is fulling working again (I just tested SWOS on my real Amiga 1200 for a few hours and it worked without any crash).
So, I can bring my Amiga 1200 for sure to the tournament. As HeinAir told me, he wanted to bring his own Amiga 1200 to the cup, so we have minimum two working Amiga 1200.

More
7 years 11 months ago #133635 by Bomb
damn, we are 9 players now... if anyone could convince a 10th player, this would be awesome.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #133638 by HairFU
Yeah, 10 players is a much more interessting tournament mode we would play. Maybe Itchy brings his brother to the torunament!?

More
7 years 10 months ago #133640 by Itchy1910
I will be there. I canĀ“t promise, that my brother will take part on it, but i try to persuade him ;)

More
7 years 10 months ago #133641 by HairFU
It s great that you join us for sure. If your brother would join, too it would be very cool :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #133665 by Bomb

I will be there. I canĀ“t promise, that my brother will take part on it, but i try to persuade him ;)

convince him somehow... maybe with you get a medal for sure! ;)

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #133703 by HairFU
If there will be 10 players at the tournament we will play in 2 groups. If so, we ll have to draw it.
These are the pots (only difference could be if some top player from ss.de will sign-up to the line-up):

Pot 1
djowGer
Bomb

Pot 2
ElMichaJ
HeinAir
HairFU
Itchy1910
unknown 10th participant

Pot 3
FC Sandkagen
Egebjerg Luxus
Team Oelkohold

Pot 1 are the two top players - Pot 2 is the german pot - Pot 3 is the danish pot.
We would drawn at first Pot 1, after that pot 3 and at last Pot 2.
From Pot 3 one player go to the group where djowGer will drawn in, the other two players from Pot 3 will go to the other group. That should guarantee that in every group would be 2 danish and 3 german players instead of 3 danish players in 1 group and only 1 danish player in the other group. I think it is a nice mixture to keep it interational.

More
7 years 10 months ago #133723 by Bomb

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds