Re: ISSA Grand Tournament #XVII October 6!

More
16 years 6 months ago #28542 by greg
it was great to be there, got knocked out by playaveli after putting up a good fight. I want to thank everyone from the issa for organizing such a great tournament, it was a great pleasure to experience an issa tournament, the atmosphere and the players were fantastic. I also want to thank playaveli for taking me along with him, he should get another cup for putting up with a sick greg all weekend ;)
junior, i hope to see u again soon, i loved playing those matches against you, and i promise you, next tournament, i will be even stronger ;)
grtz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28544 by Pallister
Congratulations to all players....seems that it was a great SWOS-Event!

More
16 years 6 months ago #28549 by Stromberg
Yea congrats

More
16 years 6 months ago #28553 by Junior
Playa is getting the replays ready. Wait till you see his match against Rasmus. It was so tight!

More
16 years 6 months ago #28572 by Kasper Kring

Playa is getting the replays ready. Wait till you see his match against Rasmus. It was so tight!

yeah, that was some great matches!!! - and as always it was a great tournament. for me personally aswell despite of only sleping for 2 hours and having the flu

More
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #28579 by Playaveli
Thank you very much!

Once again it was more than worth to drive nearly 1000km to CPH. I think your event has a special myth around it. I was happy to be the first foreigner to carry the torch through the streets and enlight the Sensible flame . May it burn for another 17 tournaments...
As already mentioned, I won t come to the next event but be sure that I ll watch it with eager interest.

Best regards to Denmark!

Results:
www.sensible.dk/issaxvii.htm

Here are the replay files:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/replays/ISSAXVII/playoff-replays.rar

2nd round (only replays of 2nd vs. 3rd place):
- Kasper vs. Elmichaj
- Markus vs. Junior
- Greg vs. Torpedo
- Rune vs. Asboy (only 1st leg)

Quaterfinal:
- Daniel P vs. Asboy
- Greg vs. Playaveli
- Rasmus vs. Kasper (only 2nd leg)
- Peter vs. Junior (only 2nd leg)

Semifinal:
- Playaveli vs. Rasmus
- Peter vs. Asboy (only 2nd leg)

3rd place:
- Peter vs. Rasmus (only 2nd leg)

Final:
- Playaveli vs. Asboy

(Videos of semis and final will come soon!)

PS: Rasmus, you are incredible. 83 goals in 12 group matches...
Frodo Sækker from Ringenes Herre with 44 goals... HAHA! :o

PSS: Greg, your stomach is a real b****! ;) But your playing skills were much better than on the Days . Another tournament, and you ll be where you were in 2004. Let s see if your stomach gets equally well. And of course, it was a pleasure to travel with you. We rocked the traffic jam. CU soon.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28590 by Junior

yeah, that was some great matches!!! - and as always it was a great tournament. for me personally aswell despite of only sleping for 2 hours and having the flu

I m glad that you decided to come. You had your best tournament ever! That s some achievement. It s pretty clear that you ve been practicing a lot.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28629 by Bomb
Congratz to Playa!
Interesting, how some players developped their skillz and other didn t since the Sensi-Days ... I didn t expect asboy and greg to reach what they have reached ;)

so congratulatuions to you too!!
I hope next time I will be able to join ...

More
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #28641 by Kasper Kring

Congratz to Playa!
Interesting, how some players developped their skillz and other didn t since the Sensi-Days ... I didn t expect asboy and greg to reach what they have reached ;)

so congratulatuions to you too!!
I hope next time I will be able to join ...

well sometimes it s just as much about the form on the day and coping with the pressure of 30 guys shouting their lungs out behind you... take my match againts elmichaj, he is definately a better player than i am, but ithink he was even more nervous than me, and that says a lot.

16 years 6 months ago #28749 by ElMichaJ
yes it was like that in this case... but your defense was very good, so i cant score.... and the support has done the rest ;)

but next i will try to do better

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds