Re: Synchronated Updates

• teso1987
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #121417 by teso1987

Synchronated SWOS 13-14 V1.0 has been included to the latest version of amiga swos total pack.
(Please update via amiga total pack.)

PC total pack coming soon.(It will take some time.)

Great, tnx starwindz! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #121421 by Betichus
Thanks for this amazing work!!. Synchro starwindz you´re the best!!

• Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #121422 by Betichus
I have a question. When I run total pack a new update appears for PC, but once unloaded it does not appear later. Which is the problem?. Thnaks for all!!

More
10 years 5 months ago #121423 by Synchronated
I don t really know about pc total pack. In the readme with the update there are instructions on how to replace one of the existing team sets. When testing the pc version, I replace the data and sws.exe for team sets/01 and choose Original 9697 Data, which corresponds to 01, when running the program.

• wiklund87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #121429 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2013-14 v1.0 final

Bakkal didn t sign until a few days after the snapshot was taken so not too concerned; would only be in the reserves anyway.
Matt Phillips should probably be considered but has featured less than the included wingers.
Onyewu didn t join QPR until last week and the data snapshot was from mid Sept.
Jenas should probably be in the 16 yes.
Williams has been injured for ages and his squad status is not really known but yeah that was a tough call.
Noone hasn t kicked a ball in the league and Mutch has been a key player so far.

So most of these could go either way in the decision process especially as due to the volume of teams (1,500+) I generally have to trust transfermarkt or make what seems to be the best quick decision on selection.

Thing is the time for this was last month/the last six weeks :) there will probably be no new version as of now. I will make some of the changes if there is a new release for sure.

ah my bad... both Jenas and Phillips featured in the starting lineup today and I think they will be key players this year.

More
10 years 5 months ago #121431 by Synchronated
I will find a place for them in the squad if there is another version :)

More
10 years 5 months ago #121437 by FIncad
Hi Sync!
Could you do me a favor for a testing purposes in National teams. That you would expand the National league files (and teams in them) to full size (from FIFAs sites or so). Keep the number of the active teams same as it is in sensi, but added team should be like non-league teams or so. And teams and players are not needed to be right ones, team1, teams2 and player1 etc are ok. I could just test, if i those non league teams appers to play qualification games, if i modify qualification options in exe/swos2 files.

Here is the list, what i have looked for about full size national teams:
Europe 54 teams
Asia 43 teams
Africa 52 teams
N-America Caribbean 35 teams
Oceania 11 teams
S-America 10 teams

What i have looked, 48 teams is maximum in sensi continents, but i havent tested them more (will it work on career mode as a national coach).

And by the way, in new option, could Classics teams be named to Reserve or something. Just a though here..

Keep up the good work

Fincad

More
10 years 5 months ago #121439 by Synchronated
Sure when I get time.
Classics league has already been renamed Reserves, you would only see Classics if you re using an old file.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #121442 by FIncad

Sure when I get time.
Classics league has already been renamed Reserves, you would only see Classics if you re using an old file.

Hi
Thanks m8, much appreciated.
Im using totalpack, and there its still Classics in friendly and in career mode (with both tacts file, orginals and mozgs).

Fincad

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #121443 by Synchronated
Then there is something wrong and it s an old file. Both the new PC sws.exe and Amiga SWOS2 say Reserves. Does Africa also still say Egypt in the leagues list (should now be Ghana)?

National team files expanded for your project should be attached to this post.
Unique IDs used are as follows (these are not used by any other teams)
178-182 5 extra UEFA teams (inc. Gibraltar; original file has 49 teams)
183-202 20 extra CONCACAF teams
203-222 20 extra CAF teams
223-237 15 extra AFC teams, with an extra blank for if you want to add Australia to it
238-245 8 extra OFC teams
Remember that Australia has been left in Oceania so that it works in career mode. CONMEBOL didn t need expanding obviously.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds