Re: Synchronated Updates

More
10 years 4 months ago #121448 by FIncad
Hi Sync!
Thanks for the files. Will continue testing laters, and report the results here.

Egypt is still active in totalpacks 2013-14 update, atleast at here, lol

Fincad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #121450 by Synchronated
Then the wrong file is in use in total pack! I cannot even get total pack to start on my machine now. It just doesn t run. Can anyone else verify that it s wrong?

I have messaged starwindz as by now (from people s reports) I m pretty sure the new SWOS2 file hasn t been included.

edit: have now been able to test it myself, and yes the wrong SWOS2 file is running in Amiga SWOS Total Pack. I m sure starwindz will fix this soon.

More
10 years 4 months ago #121455 by starwindz

Then the wrong file is in use in total pack! I cannot even get total pack to start on my machine now. It just doesn t run. Can anyone else verify that it s wrong?

I have messaged starwindz as by now (from people s reports) I m pretty sure the new SWOS2 file hasn t been included.

edit: have now been able to test it myself, and yes the wrong SWOS2 file is running in Amiga SWOS Total Pack. I m sure starwindz will fix this soon.

This issue is NOT a problem of Synchronated SWOS 13-14 teamset. This is a bug of total pack v1.5.3 (Wrong SWOS2 file). This bug can be fixed via built-in updater of total pack. New version is v1.5.3a.

More
10 years 4 months ago #121456 by Synchronated
Thanks for fixing it quickly :)

• nddswos
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #121558 by nddswos
Hi guys.. I hex-edited the .exe file.. now champions league groups are random and qualifying teams are better selected.. I also changed the Uefa cup replacing it with Europe League with groups (not exactly the same but quite like it) and changed the cup-winners cup as UEFA Super cup (but only the name of it).. so far so good.. no crash.. I tried to create libertadores cup as well but.. it seems to me that it is not doable.. if you want the sws.exe file.. feel free and let me know..

• wiklund87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago #121565 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2013-14 v1.0 final

Hi guys.. I hex-edited the .exe file.. now champions league groups are random and qualifying teams are better selected.. I also changed the Uefa cup replacing it with Europe League with groups (not exactly the same but quite like it) and changed the cup-winners cup as UEFA Super cup (but only the name of it).. so far so good.. no crash.. I tried to create libertadores cup as well but.. it seems to me that it is not doable.. if you want the sws.exe file.. feel free and let me know..

Yes please, I would like to try it out:)

• rw9018
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago #121566 by rw9018

Yes, I d like to try it out too please :)

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #121567 by FIncad

Hi!
Have u tested that it will also work after one season (in career mode) after ending the season, when it goes through the whole world. Usually it crashes after Tunisian league or finally when the modified cup starts? F.e i have modified uefa cup to be 64 teams competition, works well just playing for it seperately, but wont work in career mode.

Cheers

Fincad

• willbar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 months ago #122161 by willbar
Fantastic Job Syn.Great update. Some changes I would like to add. Michael Mifsud - Maltese Player is with Melbourne Heart Fc Australia. see wikipedia he is one of the top 16 players. He also score last Sunday.

Some changes I would like to address. Also there are no second goalkeepers! and sometimes in career mode it crashed with Malta league.

keep it up

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #122162 by Synchronated
Mifsud was without a club when the data snapshot was done. So that s unfortunate but correct.

Lack of second goalkeepers (unless he s good) is deliberate; if you play your matches in swos, rather than skipping to the result, it is impossible to get your first keeper injured or suspended, so the second gk is actually a waste of a 16-man squad place.

Anyway it should never, ever crash unless something else went wrong with your config; it is intensively tested. If you get a reproducible crash, let me know the details, cheers

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds