Re: Synchronated Updates

More
10 years 2 months ago #122676 by Carlo
Hi Synchronated! Time ago I wrote you about my update in order to have Australian national team in Asia instead of Oceania.
Here you - and everyone - can see my update: I ve changed just 4 bytes in your last released sws.exe (there are two screenshots of my changes made with an HEX editor), I ve replaced Myanmar with Australia in the team.084 file (Asia nations), and Australia with Solomon Islands (from your 2012-13 edition) in the team.085 file (Oceania nations) (both attached). I also attached three career files of different years of a career with Australian nationality (with a club and the with the National team), so that everyone can see that my update runs without any problem.
Enjoy!
Here the attached file with exe, teams, and career...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #122677 by Carlo
... and here there are the screenshot of the changes that I made to sws.exe.
Cheers,
Carlo
Attachments:

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #123519 by Manuel
I used Updated of 2013-2014, i had chosen San Marin for my nationality in the career mode, but after 4 years, Bosnia called me for a new job and not San Marino...why ?

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #123522 by Manuel
I see, you changed San Marino for Bosnia, but when i have to choose the players of Bosnia, the games doesn t allowed me to choose any players !!!

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #123526 by Synchronated
The San Marino league and national team were replaced with Bosnia as it is now more relevant and there is not space in swos for both. I m not sure what the side effects of this are but apologies if the national management is broken for San Marino. Maybe it can be fixed; there are some here who know more about this part of the game than I do and it might be a case of just hex editing a code or two.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #123530 by Manuel
When you start a career you can choose SMR (there isn t BIH - Bosnia), so when you are the coach of Bosnia you can t choose any players because the game search the play with SMR for nationality and not BIH

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #123546 by Manuel
So, is possibile put an own tactic? In which folder i have to put it ?

• baubaumax
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 weeks ago #123637 by baubaumax
Replied by baubaumax on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2013-14 v1.0 final
Hi guys I need help....I am on win 7 and I m trying to install swos total pack from zero and I cannot make it run....can you give me a complete guide/instructions to run it including this fabulous final update....?..
many thanks in advance
Max

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #123651 by Synchronated
SWOS Total Pack should just work. If not, try my running my Amiga configs in WinUAE (downloadable from the last post on my blog).

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #123889 by Bliszka

The San Marino league and national team were replaced with Bosnia as it is now more relevant and there is not space in swos for both. I m not sure what the side effects of this are but apologies if the national management is broken for San Marino. Maybe it can be fixed; there are some here who know more about this part of the game than I do and it might be a case of just hex editing a code or two.

This tutorial allows to be the manager of the national team, which possibility to manage in Career mode is normally inactive. 9.hex editing.pdf fig.14 and tab.3.

1 - File number (team.*), in which is placed national team.
2 - Team Number slot of national team.
3 - The three-letter country code, which allows selecting for national team players only with this code.
4 - File number (team.*), which will be open by Add International Player (Home) .
5 - 00
6 - Points of national team.

International Job Offer from United States
In the third column (Tab.3) we can locate United States. Representation of United States does not have the offset of saved data representation, so we must enter the missing data to the any other representation slot. Data of the national team United States (53 0e 3a 49 00 14), we can enter in the slot of representation of Surinam (1eda61) because it is unused and free second slot of this representation. The value in the column VII for Surinam (80) we replace to hex (50), which we insert to offset 1ed883. The value 50 means that we can get job offer from 1 to 80 national teams slot. It is necessary because Surinam is on the 80 slot place. Than we create job offer in a file car (number of offers 01, file team 53, Team number 0e, bank ffff ffff).

In a similar way we can create job offer from other country.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds