Re: Synchronated Updates

More
12 years 9 months ago #102195 by Synchronated
Thanks - though the data will pretty much come from transfermarkt

So you can help most by registering and submitting corrections to them, anywhere they are needed
transfermarkt.de/de/meridian-superliga/s...wettbewerb_SER1.html
www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/meridian-supe...wettbewerb_SER1.html
(bear in mind that it s the off season at the moment, so not everything will look great while the teams are doing transfers, releasing players etc)

After registering, you can submit corrections for things like player names, clubs, positions, values etc. If you give evidence that you are correct, they will correct their data.

Then it will all be reflected in the next update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #102351 by EMPI
Replied by EMPI on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Synchro...

Once more - this time not in a private message. ;D
I think it would be great to see one league CONVERTED into OTHERS.
Let s say we want to IMRPOVE european club competitions while playing CARRER mode.
As we all know it s impossible to play european cups with club teams from:
EUROPE: Armenia, Liechtenstein, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Montenegro (? Ummm... Not sure here...), Moldovia...
AFRICA: Man... Almost everything. But I would LOVE to see Morocco, Senegal, Mali, Angola etc.
ASIA: China, Korea, Iran, Iraq, Saudi-Arabia, Quatar...
OCEANIA: Ummm... Tahiti club teams? (anyone heard of AS Tefana?! ;D )
SOUTH AMERICA: OK! The only one... :D
NORTH AMERICA: A lot to do here...

So now let s say - we change ONE league into OTHERS league, in which we pack all of OTHER club teams.
Top 3 from missing country would be wonderfull. (Why do we need eg. NEW ZELAND STATE LEAGUES?! Let s convert them into Others).
In Europe we would have ONE LEAGUE converted into others - WALES?! NORTHERN IRELAND?! We don t need those leagues...

Any Players from Wales or/and Northern Ireland - sorry, it s just an egzample. ;) ;) ;)

• jonaldo09
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #102595 by jonaldo09
Replied by jonaldo09 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Hi guys, just picked up the update 2.2, absolutely awesome Synchronated.
I read a thread which mentioned about a crash relating to sfx/english/ECC03.RAW

Copied below:
Hi scarini.
This really shouldn t happen if your version of SWOS is original 96/97. I have not modified those files or the part of SWOS which refers to them.
But if it is, try turning off the chairman scenes (or whatever they re called, something similar), in the main options screen in SWOS.
Then the game shouldn t look for the files it is having a problem with, it will just show the standard text version of the message instead (like the Amiga version).

Title: Re: Synchronated Updates
Post by: Synchronated on 19 January 2011, 16:23:12
Was happy to fix scarini s problem over email - if you encounter the same problem just let me know.

The crash happens only when i have enabled sound. Just before match loading and/or when the chairman text appears when starting career mode.
Using original CD data with updated 2.2 data folder and sws.exe.

I ve tried all sound variations and can only play with no sound as the workaround.
Would appreciate it if anybody knows this fix for this.
Apologies if not posted in the correct area.
Cheers guys

Jonaldo

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #102620 by Synchronated
I think this is a result of my v2.2 modified executable being taken from Total Pack. Which might be slightly different in terms of where it looks for those files. (This is going to be made clear in readmes of future versions now that I m aware of this issue). So it will work perfectly with sound if you re using Total Pack to play it, and the Amiga version will work perfectly in WinUAE, but given that I am unable to test PC SWOS itself without using Total Pack (my old PC has long since given up the ghost), making one for the original CD version would be more tricky. It might be possible if someone supplies me with that 96-97 sws.exe and I just make the same changes trusting that it will just work (!).

If you can t use Total Pack and want to play using standard PC SWOS, version 1.03 (also still available) is just a data folder, and will work with the original sws.exe from the CD, as that version (unlike v2.2) retains the original SWOS league structures.

More
12 years 7 months ago #104595 by Synchronated
Just a heads up - as a couple of people have pointed out to me, my site seems to be down currently. Can t really do anything about it, 110MB are becoming pretty terrible and sometimes stuff just doesn t work for weeks.

Trying to rehost; in the meantime the blogspot still works as do the mediafire download links.

Cheers
Sync

• zizu7
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #104748 by zizu7
Replied by zizu7 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
hello great job, when new updates are released?^__^

More
12 years 7 months ago #104764 by Synchronated
Starting earlySeptember, after the transfer window closes. Should be complete before the end of Sept, and much more comprehensive and consistent than ever before.
I am in the process of doing the clubs, relegations, promotions, managers and kits. So after the transfer window closes, it s just the players to go in (and that part s practically automated due to King D.A. s help and ingenuity, and the sheer amount of work I ve already done on the spreadsheet).

More
12 years 7 months ago #104766 by dimetrodon
Replied by dimetrodon on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
I am ready, and waiting for August 31th to work with the Hungarian league! I would gladly do it (starting line-ups etc.)

More
12 years 7 months ago #104774 by Synchronated
Maybe I will do that in early Sept and give it to you to check over. Otherwise it wouldn t be done until late Sept.

• wiklund87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #104905 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
I m looking forward to the new updates!
Hopefully the premier league updates are first priority:)

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds