Re: Synchronated Updates

More
12 years 5 months ago #106691 by ZICOZICO
Replied by ZICOZICO on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Thanks!!!
I will digest and implement asap!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #106773 by Mozg
Replied by Mozg on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Just three words: this update rules!

• Targaff
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #106806 by Targaff
Replied by Targaff on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

I can include him instead of Zakuani and reshuffle the midfield. Will be fixed in next release (don t know when that will be out though).

Zak s easily the better player of the 3 and should probably stay in, he just had the misfortune this year of a season ending leg break. I ll leave it to your discretion, though; if I get the chance to look at the whole league I will.

More
12 years 5 months ago #106808 by Synchronated
Ah, ok. I remember checking that he was in the first choice lineups and remember that he just stopped playing. If that s why, then i ll put him back in. cheers

More
12 years 5 months ago #106811 by ZICOZICO
Hi Sync,

Looked at the Player Positions again and I must say that I fail to see the logic between what is in the player position in file (the 15 bytes starting at position 3D as explained here yodasoccer.sourceforge.net/fformat.htm and the position as from SWOES or the other editor.

There seems to be something funny when looking at the original SWOS database in relation to the new DATA files.
I cannot get my finger behind it what it is exactly. Maybe I am looking at the wrong bytes in the SWOS team files?

But since the SWOES implementation seems to work for you I thought it is better to use the same algorithm then.

Do you (or anyone else) have the source code to this algorithm? I don t mind whether it is in C / C++ / Java / Pascal / Cobol / Whatever.

Regards,
Zico

More
12 years 5 months ago #106812 by Mozg
Firstly, there are 16, not 15 bytes. First byte is usually (probably always in original SWOS) 00. All 16 team players has got their ordinary numbers from 00 to 0F, so first player (goalkeeper) has number 00, second player (in original SWOS also always goalkeeper) has 01 etc. The first from these 16 bytes equal to 00 means, that a first (or maybe should be called zeroth) player from file is connected with first position (goalkeeper). If second byte is for example 02 it means that second (in fact third) player from team list is destined to play on second position (RB in all original tactics). And so on... Notice that 12th byte in original SWOS is almost always equal to 01 - it just mean that first (in fact second) player from team list in file (which is one of goalkeepers) is destined to play on 12th position - which is first bench player. I don t know if I explained it clearly, just ask if you don t know something :)

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #106814 by ZICOZICO
Hi Mozg!

Thanks for the explanation!

I can understand that there must be 16 bytes, but does this mean that the player positions start at position 3C rather than 3D in the team file? (must be).
This then also means that position 3C is thus NOT the terminating 0x0 of the coachname..

Ok, implemented this algorithm in the swosscan tool and uploaded a new version (see earlier post).
Should display correctly now (I hope, only tested for 4-4-2)

Regards
Zico

More
12 years 5 months ago #106816 by Mozg
No problem :)

PS. If someone s interested, I ve made an excel database based on file Sync1112v1.0csvfile.zip attached by Synchronated. This database, apart from players data, contains also all updated teams data including team rating. Those ratings are calculated just as sum of all team players attributes (treated as 0-7 scale, goalkeepers value treated as 0-49 attribute). Can be found here: tnij.org/swos_sync1112v10update_database

More
12 years 5 months ago #106856 by Synchronated
Saves me making similar pivot tables :)

• Kanchelskis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #107106 by Kanchelskis
Replied by Kanchelskis on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Best update ever without any doubt.

Little feedback: I would remove Felipe from Fiorentina. He was on loan to Siena last year and at the bottom of the bench this year. Fiorentina have tried to sell him all the summer.
Tactic is wrong. Mihajlovic uses a 4-3-3 scheme with this lineup: Boruc - Cassani, Gamberini, Natali/Kroldrup, Pasqual - Behrami, Montolivo, Vargas - Cerci, Gilardino, Jovetic.
Usual bench: Neto, Natali/Kroldrup, Kharja, Lazzari, Silva.
Would miss the young talent Ljajic but by now he never plays.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds