Re: Synchronated Updates

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #120341 by Synchronated
Just to let you guys know, this is all go. I have completely updated all leagues team names, kits, divisions and managers to 2013-14.

Club-wise, the Egyptian league has to be replaced with the Ghanaian league (Hearts Of Oak - like original SWOS!) this year as the league in Egypt is currently suspended due to the unrest.
The Classics league (where El Salvador used to be) is replaced with 46 big clubs reserve teams. In the case of teams which already have a B team in division 2, e.g. Barcelona/Real Madrid, this will comprise a further set of players who are not in the first 16 for either of the two existing clubs. All the other leagues will be the same countries as 12-13.

National teams - Kyrgyzstan comes in for Nepal, Tahiti comes in for Solomon Islands, Kenya comes in for Sudan, Suriname comes in for Guyana. This was based on the FIFA rankings which seem to have changed since yesterday but oh well!

Cape Verde will get its own player nationality code since their meteoric rise in the rankings, at the expense of Libya (which was an additional code in any case).

Next task, I will update my big player table, and from that I ll use my new tools to import the players into teams.
Releases will follow in a couple of weeks.

I am in no big rush as I am a busy man even without this, but it ll happen and it should be better/quicker anyway than previous updates due to the new team import system (exporting my data directly to hexadecimal SWOS files, no need for an editor, full 0-15 attributes, player hair colour exported from main table rather than looking up manually every time, no sub GK unless he is valued above the 5th outfield substitute).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #120389 by ro32x
sweet... looking forward to it

• teso1987
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #120393 by teso1987
Replied by teso1987 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)) God bless you man for doing this for all Swos fans world wide! Can t wait.. Your work is trumendes.

• Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #120474 by Betichus
Replied by Betichus on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
Thank you so much!!!. It´s amazing how you can make all our sensible dreams come true. You are the best.

• wiklund87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #120495 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2013-14
can t wait for the new update! The reserve teams is something I ve been wanting for a long time:)

• rw9018
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #120501 by rw9018
Replied by rw9018 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2013-14
Also can t wait for this - thanks a lot synchro!

I noticed that transfermarkt updated a lot of premier league player prices yesterday - are these what the swos values will be based on? Have they updated the other european leagues yet?

• rw9018
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #120504 by rw9018
Also, another quick question, just out of curiosity...

I know squads these days have more than 16 players; but very few have as many as 32 - how will you fill the reserve teams? Are there youth team squads you can get players from?

More
10 years 6 months ago #120507 by Synchronated
PL prices will be based on Sept 10th like everything else. Didn t notice anything strange in them (already made English file), if anything they were already more accurate than recent seasons. Maybe I can have a quick look at what they did. But it s impossible to keep refreshing the database every time tmkt changes something, it takes a lot of time.

The reserve squads will also use youth team players if the first team has fewer than 32.

• rw9018
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #120509 by rw9018
Thanks for the info - sounds great :-)

More
10 years 6 months ago #120510 by Synchronated
Tmkt prices seem to be updated at least every 3 months now btw, even in relatively minor leagues. That is, if the player valuation histories on individual payers are anything to go by.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds