Sensible Days 2020 - Zloty Potok, Poland

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #143042 by xflea
romaneq confirmed.

Polish SWOS Team on the way!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago #143119 by xflea
0815-SWOS-Chapter-Hannoi
Pino & Schulle
confirmed!

welcome guys :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago #143120 by xflea
Paider, Klinki, AndYpsilon confirmed!

welcome Eifel Crew!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 days ago #143122 by cinek

xflea wrote: 0815-SWOS-Chapter-Hannoi
Pino & Schulle
confirmed!

welcome guys :)

xflea wrote: Paider, Klinki, AndYpsilon confirmed!

welcome Eifel Crew!

great news!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 hours ago - 2 weeks 4 hours ago #143187 by Bomb
Guys, how sure are you to host the sensidays regarding the coronavirus spread right now? In Germany public live is locked more or less for the next 4 weeks, but it will not be over after this (I doubt Schools and Kitas will be open again after this period). not sure if the borders will be open again soon. (also not sure about the borders at all :-) )

Here is a pretty serious website about the numbers worldwide/local : experience.arcgis.com/experience/685d0ac...48f8a5beeeee1b9125cd
(The numbers in the local press are often higher ;) )

Just in worst case: can you cancel the location to postpone the event?

Honestly I don't think I will be able to join if the virus continues to spread like this - and in Poland it is just about to start...
Excuse me to be a bit pessimistic onto this ...
Last edit: 2 weeks 4 hours ago by Bomb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 5 days ago #143194 by ElMichaJ
is there any deadline date where we have to say yes or not to the location ?

even if it words, what should be the minimum players number to take part, so that the event works and has no negative balance ?

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #143196 by xflea
Deadline - yes, I have made an agreement with the owner and the deadline to decide is June 20th, if I resign I lose the deposit - but I will be talking to him before that deadline due to that whole coronavirus shit...

Our estimation for a break-even point was ~40 participants.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 4 days ago #143197 by ElMichaJ
well i think middle of april we will know how the rabbit runs

hope that we could do a decision before may.

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #143201 by Bomb

xflea wrote: Deadline - yes, I have made an agreement with the owner and the deadline to decide is June 20th, if I resign I lose the deposit - but I will be talking to him before that deadline due to that whole coronavirus shit...

Our estimation for a break-even point was ~40 participants.


Thx for that info, xflea!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum