Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo

• PeterSP72
  • PeterSP72's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #109108 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo
@ ALI Here are a couple of photo s from the location. When I go there to make an inventarisation I will ask to make some more pictures. We have 50 beds over 18 rooms.
@ Foka 100 Euros is a good price, it also depends on the number of participants. If I really get sold out then of course the price can be sharpened. I hope you understand this.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #109110 by Schulle
Nice house! Do we play in those?

:)

Aren t they to big with the red rooftop?

Players who loose a game go down the yellow chute?

• PeterSP72
  • PeterSP72's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #109111 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo
It s called value for money , Schulle.

More
12 years 2 months ago #109112 by Ali
I can understand that 100 euro is too much for participants, except for international players, who also have a lot travelcosts. Fulda was 75 euro. And Pirmasens was much cheaper.

More
12 years 2 months ago #109125 by Klaris
100 euro is fine with me. Includes food and bed so its a fair prize. Why do think its to much Ali?
Nice to be a teacher Playa, allso in the middel of my vaccation :-).

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #109126 by dimetrodon
On the one hand: to travel there + fee from Hungary is together about 270 EUR, and that is the 2/3 of the average salary/month here in Hungary. (Just an interesting comparison: the avg. salary in the Netherlands is at least 5 times higher, so it is like 1300-1400 EUR for a Holland guy. The real multiplier is more then 5 by the way.)

On the other hand: We made lot of calculation about our planed international event in Hungary, and the result for the price was very close to this, about 85-90 EUR. So as an organizer I fully understand it can not/ or not easy to make it below this with quality, and you don t have any influence to travel costs nor the avg. salaries of us. : )

So my conclusion is that you have to sympathetic if it cost too much for any player, but in the same time it does not mean that it is your fault. : )

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #109128 by Foka
I think its to much .... we (players from poland) cound we need for sensi days 250 euro .... in Poland 250 euro cost for example 2 weeks holiday (for my family - 3 ppls)... here we have 2 days.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #109129 by Schulle
Sensidays Poland was 80€, Varna was 85€.

Netherlands now, like Dimetrodon stated out correct has a higher per capita income* than Poland (2,2 times higher) and Bulgaria (4 times higher),
but the price for a weekend with sleeping and food is only 25% more than it was for Sensidays at Poland and around 17% more than it was for Sensidays at Bulgaria.

Compared to these facts - it s a fair calculation.

edit: * - considering the purchasing power parity

More
12 years 2 months ago #109131 by Foka
But Schulle i never say its not fair .... i say only its too much for ppls with note so rich countries like Germany or Netherlands.

But if u want compare ..... Wroclaw is much larger than Almelo and infinitely more expensive .... and there was a lot cheaper. I do not want the affair because I do not know if I arrive at Sensi Days ... just want to point out that the price for many may be a problem.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #109132 by dimetrodon
I agree with Schulle, and if the price were 85 instead of 100 than the total price would be 235 instead of 250 or 255 instead of 270. Not a huge difference, but maybe it would make impossible to organize the event for Peter and co.

And also agree with Foka, it will be too much for some : (

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds