Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo

More
11 years 8 months ago #113225 by Foka

I don t think it is fair play to shout at your opponent s face when you score a goal. There are other ways of expressing your happiness I guess.
I don t think supporters/swos fans watching the game should sit next to the players in the knock-outs. That is a huge distraction.

Man its funy ... Who say it? The man who applauds when rival players are injured? Its really funy! But another players understand that this is part of the game ... psychological game? Yes? Natural im expression but i like it. I coming on offline cup because he wants to relieve. For that my joy is expressive. Emotions are real and the joy of it is true.

Second with fans who support. Its like real football. Fans sit almost on the pitch and lead are those who have more fans. No one you do not take the keyboard, you re not pushing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #113226 by Playaveli

All photos I hadn t yet uploaded to the Live updates:

picasaweb.google.com/103625017100525450267/SensiDays2012

Nice pictures! Thanks for the upload!

LOL @ goalscoringsuperstar donkey!! ;D

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #113227 by AndYpsilon

1. Penalties deciding a world cup game with a coin toss, I mean wtf!? - Tradition/part of the game or one of those lame excuses. This is a joke despite the entertainment it was. If it happened to myself i don t know what i would do with my temper.. and this already happened at the the salghetto cup ealier, but at the world cup?! Games should be decided by the players stamina and skill instead of luck. So put in another replay game instead.

I really don t want to start a new discussion here, just to point out a few aspects ;). Three matches are enough time for a decision in 99% of the matches. In nine years of Sensi Days there have been around 4 penalty shoot-outs (Playaveli-ObiWan, ElMichaJ-AndYpsilon, Marin Parushev-AndYpsilon, Lobo-Bomb).

Football is kind of show - and in real soccer there is also penalty shootout!!! And the penalties between Lobo and Bomb with Polish and German crowd going mad was the greatest atmosphere ever on a Sensi days match. Why play another replay and another replay and another replay? You proved versus me that a third match is enough, and Playaveli proved it against you in final.

So why kill the minimum chance of really great entertainment and some of the funniest moments in the tournaments - Lobo celebrating every goal in penalty shootout like a world cup title
:D

More
11 years 8 months ago #113228 by AndYpsilon

I don t think it is fair play to shout at your opponent s face when you score a goal.

Man its funy ... Who say it? The man who applauds when rival players are injured? Its really funy!

;D ;D ;D

MADE MY DAY!!!

More
11 years 8 months ago #113230 by Foka

Football is kind of show - and in real soccer there is also penalty shootout!!! And the penalties between Lobo and Bomb with Polish and German crowd going mad was the greatest atmosphere ever on a Sensi days match. Why play another replay and another replay and another replay? You proved versus me that a third match is enough, and Playaveli proved it against you in final.

So why kill the minimum chance of really great entertainment and some of the funniest moments in the tournaments - Lobo celebrating every goal in penalty shootout like a world cup title[/color] :D

This is exactly what was the most emotional moment in World Cup history in which I had the pleasure to be. We will recall years.

Although I admit that cool idea for a solution in the case of a tie game was Jam. Criminal, as in hockey. You start with your own goal and you have 5 minutes (of match) to get a goal. If the ball goes into touch on the corner or the goalkeeper catches it, of course, the test is not included.

But one way or another penalty must be!

More
11 years 8 months ago #113231 by Rock and Roll
Especially for Playaveli (and Thomas :) ), here s the early favourite for Sensi Days 2013.

GOALSCORING SUPERSTAR DONKEY!!!!!

Though I don t know how good his team will be....Winnie the Pooh isn t a proven goalscorer :D.

Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #113244 by Bomb

Football is kind of show - and in real soccer there is also penalty shootout!!! And the penalties between Lobo and Bomb with Polish and German crowd going mad was the greatest atmosphere ever on a Sensi days match. Why play another replay and another replay and another replay?

yes, at some point the dices need to be rolled... of course football is about luck too. see the behind-goal-line referees during the european championships? standing and watching perfectly, they were still not able to make a proper decision, not only in the game england - ukraine. If Lobo had won this, I d give a flying fuck. ^^ he said this to me too.

cheers m8s

next time I wanna see a penalty shootout, not beeing part of it ;)

• W81
  • W81's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #113251 by W81
Replied by W81 on topic Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo

I don t think it is fair play to shout at your opponent s face when you score a goal. There are other ways of expressing your happiness I guess.
I don t think supporters/swos fans watching the game should sit next to the players in the knock-outs. That is a huge distraction.

Man its funy ... Who say it? The man who applauds when rival players are injured? Its really funy! But another players understand that this is part of the game ... psychological game? Yes? Natural im expression but i like it. I coming on offline cup because he wants to relieve. For that my joy is expressive. Emotions are real and the joy of it is true.

Second with fans who support. Its like real football. Fans sit almost on the pitch and lead are those who have more fans. No one you do not take the keyboard, you re not pushing.

Foka my mate! Do you remember how we both shout each other at the Wroclaw Open? That was cooooool ;D 8)

More
11 years 8 months ago #113266 by Marin Parushev

Man its funy ... Who say it? The man who applauds when rival players are injured? Its really funy!

Yes, I do that but this is completely different because I do not do that AT you.
You are emotional and you want to express your happiness when you score - that s fine. You want to celebrate your goals with your supporters - fine by me. You feel relieved when you score - that s great, just don t involve me in whatever you do. I can imagine how it would have looked if I shouted at you every time I scored a goal.

I think comparison between watching real football and SWOS games is not quite right. Fans there are close to the pitch but not closer than 2-3 metres from the throw-in line.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #113284 by Playaveli

I think games should be played with the original SWOS sound instead of rock music. Or at least can the rock music be a background?

These aren t real issues.
Both situations can be talked about BEFORE you play. Ask for the music to be switched off (like Djowger did, vs. Schulle, if I recall right) and ask for the spectators not to sit next to you. Nobody will deny your wish. And if they do, tell some organizers and refuse to play before it s handled!

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds