Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo

More
12 years 3 months ago #109344 by Ali
Yup also close to north italy:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #109368 by ElMichaJ
on every stop there will be held an tournament :D

well to be in real ... i will rent a small bus for 7 people maximum ...

then we have to plan how much i can pick up

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
12 years 3 months ago #109369 by dior
One question: is there an tv in each room or will be possible to borrow TV/monitor? I might take Ami 1200 and set some room cup for practise ;)

More
12 years 3 months ago #109383 by Klaris
Great idea Ali, but then we need a busdriver or maybe one of the players has a bus driver licens? Dont know how the rules are in other countries? In Denmark it requires a special licens which is quite expensive :-)..
I´m at the moment considering renting a bus for around 9 people, and if I find a cheap one,Ii can pick people up in Hamburg and Hannover, but don´t know yet.

More
12 years 3 months ago #109426 by Ali
Nice Klaris. So there are 2 busses driving in north europe. There is more needed in east europe. Can someone arrange there like how Klaris, Micha did??

• PeterSP72
  • PeterSP72's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #109427 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo
@Dior there will be a spare tv, but the rooms themselves don t feature tv.

More
12 years 3 months ago #109429 by Wänä81
Would it be the same prize if i arrive on saturday morning?
I have no holidays in these days and i guess i have to work on friday...

More
12 years 3 months ago #109430 by dzem
I think buses are rather expensive solution.. unless you own one, It is an extra cost of approx. 300E (at least) + higher fuel consumption.
9pers. bus would generate an extra cost of 40E per person comparing to a private car and is less flexible.
In general - even 2000km would not let us save on fuel enough money to pay for renting. But 4000km (e.g. from Bulgaria) makes difference;)

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #109432 by Emmeti

Yup also close to north italy:)

Actually, not really close... :)

At the moment Milano Malpensa to Amsterdam and return is approx. 85 - 90 euro with easyjet (but few seat available at that price for 13-16 july), slightly more , approx. 120 euro, with KLM...
Then there s public transport to Almelo (if available).

By car Milan to Almelo is about 1000km . Not impossible for a group of 4/5 well determined players. They could share fuel costs, tool roads and so on...
I think a 100 euro tournament fee is fair, considering it s in The Netherlands and the service offered.
I m not sure we could offer a cheaper fee in Italy, we have lower wages compared to The Netherlands , but everything when we talk about tourism in Italy is, unfortunately, very expensive.
The only way would be organizers and/or locals paying more than other players to compensate in part (let s say 10euro, meaning 110 for locals and 90 the others) for travel expenses, but of course someone may not like this kind of solution.

• PeterSP72
  • PeterSP72's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #109434 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo
I would like to put some enclosure to the discussion about the prices of various products and services. I think 100 euros is a fair and reasonable price. Because of the character of our stay I don´t think it´s fair to rent only a part of the location. The minimum price excluding some possible fees for energy, cleaning etc. will be 930 euros per night. I am waiting for a definitive offer and the conditions that go with it but renting will only come cheap if a lot of people will write themselves in. I could make the facilitations more basic, but you know what you´ll be getting. I am not going to put the price low and see to it that there will be not enough money to pay the expenses in case of minimum players participating. I will change the announcement (concerning the facilitation part) and wait and see. With 14 players yet subscribed the fee will just stay 100 euros and that´s it for the moment.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds